Epic Perfect World

Boost Endless Universe Experience Reward?

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I would like to suggest boosting the Experience points from the reward capsule you can choose at the end of Endless Universe. The options are either the Chest or an experience point capsule but the capsule only gives you 400k experience now if we compare that to BH2 its obvious the big difference. And since you cannot spam EU and only do it once a day I don't see this as game breaking.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I do not know if those + are agreeing with me or just farming posts.

If you are agreeing with me then thank you.

If you are disagreeing with me.... Then you guys are acting like I am saying to boost the exp everywhere >.> Where as I am talking about an instance that gives you an exp reward as a choice that is not worth taking especially over the universe chest.

Tali

If you are disagreeing with me.... Then you guys are acting like I am saying to boost the exp everywhere >.> Where as I am talking about an instance that gives you an exp reward as a choice that is not worth taking especially over the universe chest.

I mean, it's a good idea. 400k exp is nothing on this server, it's definitely something I'd enjoy seeing adjusted. Not too many people do EU these days either, would be a nice incentive.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Bit paranoid?

I think it's a good idea. Farming those orbs would be a good way to level your char / alts (I'm assuming they are account stashable.) once you already have your skillbooks. Maybe more people will run EU then.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Bit paranoid?

I think it's a good idea. Farming those orbs would be a good way to level your char / alts (I'm assuming they are account stashable.) once you already have your skillbooks. Maybe more people will run EU then.

Not Paranoid I just know there are trolls that farm post counts. I don't mind if people disagree with me its just when they do I would like answers. ^^

Also Tali's comment got my head reading it wrong lol.

Tali

Also Tali's comment got my head reading it wrong lol.

Sorry, I was just trolling Areashi.  :-[

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think if nothing more, it'd be a nice incentive to run EU.  I love doing EU, I hate waiting hours on end to find  7-9 others who feel the same way.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that would like the exp of these things to be boosted.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Sorry, I was just trolling Areashi.  :-[

get off the forums.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Tali

get off the forums.

i'm going.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i agree with the increase of Exp and i think it's a good idea. Also would like it to be account stashable for levelling alts like BH2.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x