Epic Perfect World

Duskblade's Sleep

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
tbh I find the entire class ridiculous lol
earlier I look away from my screen for 1 second on my full def gear(4x def wep) bm while in physical ornaments I have magic marrow on still around 41k pdef and I look at screen to be 5 hit by a db lol
not that I care I shouldn't have looked away from screen but I legit got hieroed on a vit wr lmao
I'm sure I could've avoided it if I looked at screen but still lol
first 3 attacks were nothing
4th and 5th random 19k then 22k so I got hierod lol
also had cleric buffs too forgot to mention so I edited
I'm assuming they procced both the amp and pdef debuff but still a joke how op the class is
Cool story bro. There's no way a buffed vit WR gets 5 shot especially with 4x def weap. Even on my DB I don't get 5 shot with buffs and 4x def weap
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline zarak

+1
It's high time
Translator error dont mind her  ))

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
I changed my opinion seeing how most people don't understand the new classes. Leave it untouched until people become better against them. So far DBs have been improving while the majority of other classes didn't even bother understanding how DB works. I feel like it's the same as with sins. They were always broken but people stopped complaining after they got used to them 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
yeah and i just get fkg killed by a mystic in 3 hits and i'm a mag class with 37k mdef and 81 def lvl o_O 3 hits bruh

Offline zarak

I changed my opinion seeing how most people don't understand the new classes. Leave it untouched until people become better against them. So far DBs have been improving while the majority of other classes didn't even bother understanding how DB works. I feel like it's the same as with sins. They were always broken but people stopped complaining after they got used to them
You didint think it through in first place dude, demon is more dph and increasing cd on such skill would make sage db a must
Demon already have shit dmg compared to sage specially now -15atk
Touching that skill is to force db users to play that sage dt aps boring shit.. and I gurantee there will be nerf sage dt threads inc if i turn sage and adapt
Noobs will always think "that" class is op nerf it cause i suck at the game or simply dont try to learn about the class: abilities,effects,cds,durations etc
No point even posting opinion on these type of threads they are endless and pointless

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
You didint think it through in first place dude, demon is more dph and increasing cd on such skill would make sage db a must
Demon already have shit dmg compared to sage specially now -15atk
Touching that skill is to force db users to play that sage dt aps boring shit.. and I gurantee there will be nerf sage dt threads inc if i turn sage and adapt
Noobs will always think "that" class is op nerf it cause i suck at the game or simply dont try to learn about the class: abilities,effects,cds,durations etc
No point even posting opinion on these type of threads they are endless and pointless
Yea. Class only feels broken because people are like literally trash against it atm. I see people waste faith on first sleep when disarm is casted around 99% of the time
good patch HEHEHEHHEH
Translator error dont mind her  ))
This is better

Last Edit: Dec 25, 2016, 09:52 am by awyf(0 pdef?)

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
ronin = kenpatchi 

he tries to protect the class saying there are counters to it when there is really no counter for knockdowns

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
ronin = kenpatchi

he tries to protect the class saying there are counters to it when there is really no counter for knockdowns
He has a point though. Imo you don't understand the class, same for most people on here
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
He has a point though. Imo you don't understand the class, same for most people on here
ok,tell me what genie skill/skill/potion counters knockdown ?
(dont say FAITH/SUTRA,it last low while DB can go cloud/stealth and when you used that you are SLEEPED- Continue CC and no more genie to use and die)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I have to agree, I think people should learn DBs more, even on the video there were many misplays. Only Kenpachi seems to be able to win the "known players". Even as an EA, who DBs are supposed to be the top1 counter to, I don't have problems against average DBs, and I barely know how their combos work.
I'll wait at least 1-2 months before I make any changes to Duskblade.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
ok,tell me what genie skill/skill/potion counters knockdown ?
(dont say FAITH/SUTRA,it last low while DB can go cloud/stealth and when you used that you are SLEEPED- Continue CC and no more genie to use and die)
Don't counter knockdown then? It's not like they can perma knockdown without sleep or stuns

Good decision burdette
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Time to learn the art of Dragon Tap
yea xd