• Forum Veteran
incr sleep CD...

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
1 para to stun not all so atleast u have counterplay
Either grief or stigmorphic drive then I guess because full duration dragon's trap is hard to land on anti stun anyways
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or make the skills themselves that cast knockdown status effect like AS so evilward blocks it => knockdown wont cast unless skill without dmg (tele kd) ?
it doesnt affect wb either ...

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
or make the skills themselves that cast knockdown status effect like AS so evilward blocks it => knockdown wont cast unless skill without dmg (tele kd) ?
it doesnt affect wb either ...
Isn't the cooldown of it like 30s? Would make Melee classes destroy dbs too easy 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Either grief or stigmorphic drive then I guess because full duration dragon's trap is hard to land on anti stun anyways
dragon trap would be best because its easiest to predict and its the one that goes after sleep if im not wrong so fortify would block that + 7 sec delay stun idk name of skill

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
dragon trap would be best because its easiest to predict and its the one that goes after sleep if im not wrong so fortify would block that + 7 sec delay stun idk name of skill
Yea but with normal stun, sleep > dragon's trap > destiny hunter won't work at all 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Sleep is the only thing that could be changed and not completely destroy the playability of DB. Hence why I made this thread about (((SLEEP))) in the first place.

I don't agree with Burdette saying it's not broken when he's playing an EA with an amazing amount of mobility/antistun/etc.

The class is clearly a problem for almost every other class in the game and using the argument "I PERSONALLY DONT FIND IT BROKEN" on a completely maxed out EA isn't fair for the rest of the community.  

Why should your experience on 1/9 classes in the game dictate the experiences of everyone else in the game when it's clearly an issue for most players?

If nothing truly is going to happen because of the logic above then lock the thread please.

Last Edit: Jan 10, 2017, 06:56 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I'll think about increasing the sleep cooldown, but so far I don't see it necessary. I'll keep an eye on it though.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Can we make a vote for it or something cause i agree what dom said earlier

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Can we make a vote for it or something cause i agree what dom said earlier
I agree with dom too , but burdette sees from his point of view only , as an EA with almost permanently anti-stun effect and high mobility.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Only point I have to add here is (this only applies to some)  plenty of people I've heard complain about db also stand at max range from them and do their combos

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
I agree with dom too , but burdette sees from his point of view only , as an EA with almost permanently anti-stun effect and high mobility.
And low def against a class that can lock through anti stun
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Kelikor

• The Final Guardian
  • The Last
  • Characters: Kelikor/Viron
  • Faction: Guildless
the sleep cooldown is like nothing but to be fair, theres a genie skill that makes you immune to sleep before it hits you. so those peoples with 20 ms can make good use of that i guess :3

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I agree with what dom said but if nothing will change should just lock thread.

Offline White

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aldarion, Glorfindel, Aethelwulf
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Nerf sleep and there will be no dbs left on this server :p

not everyone wants to play one type of culti as mentioned by ron

another good point ron made, learn the damn class.