Epic Perfect World

Duskblade's Sleep

Offline aeonolus

I suggest giving dragon trap chi cost and increasing chi cost of duskblade cc skills. I've been playing duskblade and in my opinion it's a low risk high reward class because of it's overpowered offensive potential (easy to execute perma lock that mostly goes through anti stun and costs little chi) and reliable fallback skills if you mess up a lock or enemy immunes. The sleep + dragon trap costs a negligible 50 chi and is so spammable any aps junkie with half a brain can do it over and over again without repercussion. Make chi management an issue so dbs have a harder time perma locking people. 

Offline Kelikor

• The Final Guardian
  • The Last
  • Characters: Kelikor/Viron
  • Faction: Guildless
make thier sleep cooldown longer, maybe lower that 20k v AA class aps you guys gave them with zerk or something. like i care anyway. anyone who plays db knows by now that its op and is playing it for that reason. inb4 "omg 've been playing db since i was born omg how dare you" lame lookin class anyway, who holds a sword like that. bruuuuuuuuuh kkkkkkk

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid

Brb i need to lose to same db and make thread on how to nerf him
Lmao

Why not nerf all class then MAKE YOUR EAs OP.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i demand db nerf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
anyone who plays db is mentaly disbaled and a literal flid 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
++ remove this class from game
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Sad how developer won't listen to his community lol,  guess once people start quitting he will "nerf" them.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yeap agreed

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
++ remove this class from game
***ing yes xd

bb

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
 :normal-1: Tried my friend's full geared db with no previous experience of the class just 1v1s on my main and skill descriptions, beat my friend playing my op geared wf like nothing

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
ya like u

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Sad how developer won't listen to his community lol,  guess once people start quitting he will "nerf" them.
this.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
I don't see any good suggestions on here except sleep cooldown increase. If all the other ones would be implemented the class would die. Removing all paras and shit, what have you guys been smoking? 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I don't see any good suggestions on here except sleep cooldown increase. If all the other ones would be implemented the class would die. Removing all paras and shit, what have you guys been smoking?
1 para to stun not all so atleast u have counterplay