Epic Perfect World

VOTING!

Offline Ryu_

• Ryu
Give away a small amount of gold each month we are #1 on a private server list. Not much maybe 5 gold a person and have it every month we are #1 on a leaderboard. If we are #1 on both then its 10 gold a month. Just an idea hope it gets put in effect :D (gives more of a reason to vote than 1.2 gold)
I live my life 1/4 mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less im free.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
yeah, but should only go to people who vote at least once a day

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Give away a small amount of gold each month we are #1 on a private server list. Not much maybe 5 gold a person and have it every month we are #1 on a leaderboard. If we are #1 on both then its 10 gold a month. Just an idea hope it gets put in effect :D (gives more of a reason to vote than 1.2 gold)

already had a comp. like that before...

to encourage more people to vote and all .... giving extra reward to the top 20 voters it was i believe...

anyways.. people abused the voting system then, that's why it was taken off i think ..

and 1.2 gold is more than enough ... i was more happy when it was only 40 silver per vote so many months ago..  any further increase will only ruin the economy.

besides,, we are already over twice the vote count on the leaderboard from the 2nd server there...... dnt think we need to worry about going up the ladder for a while.

just my thoughts... o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Or it could go to everyone O.o I personally vote just about every 6 hours (i get about 3 vote rounds a day). But trying to get exactly who voted at least once a day each month would be kinda hard to do. But I support this idea fully, most servers I've played had some form of this reward.

And ruining the economy takes more than just 5 gold every 29-31 days. just sayin

Edit: As for 10 gold of having both that's a little much. That would make a slight disturbance in the economy but only for a day or so, but still 10 is too much. I'd suggest maybe 6-8 (leaning towards 6 cause seeing the voting numbers for both websites we have a good lead over every server and i don't see that dropping anytime soon).
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2013, 04:15 am by SwagDolphin
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Or it could go to everyone O.o I personally vote just about every 6 hours (i get about 3 vote rounds a day). But trying to get exactly who voted at least once a day each month would be kinda hard to do. But I support this idea fully, most servers I've played had some form of this reward.

And ruining the economy takes more than just 5 gold every 29-31 days. just sayin

not when everyone got 5+ alt accounts... i know some who got more than 10, and they already abuse the system as it is...

so that 5 gold now becomes 50..

anyways.. 5 gold per month won't give anyone any sort of push to vote more... except for those with multiple accounts..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
not when everyone got 5+ alt accounts... i know some who got more than 10, and they already abuse the system as it is...

so that 5 gold now becomes 50..

anyways.. 5 gold per month won't give anyone any sort of push to vote more... except for those with multiple accounts..

Completely forgot to take account for the as many as you want alt accounts lol. I still like the idea of a gold reward for #1 but with all those alt accounts it would be bad. +1 for you good sir haha
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
5 Gold or something isnt needed..

People have more then 4 Accounts, so they will get 20+ gold..
1.20 Each vote is more then enough :)