• Surge was here ♥
Less than 3 days left. '-'

Updated main post.

PLISNEEDMOREITENS.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
we sure have some talented ass people here sorry for not being able to contribute to this brash but drawing is one of the things i suck at though i make a mean stick figure  :P

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Contest is overrrr. '-'
I wanna thank all of you for your entries, they're all amazing and I love each of them.

In the original post I said not to put any text in, and I would message the winner with the text I wanted but since you all did such a great job and I plan to use all of your submissions, I'll be messaging all of you.  I'll message you about your prizes as well.

It is a contest, and I do have to pick a winner. I'm not going to announce 2nd/3rd because there were only a few entries. Anyway. -drumroll-

Thanks and congrats!

Robbert

There goes my time and work, off I go.
Contest is overrrr. '-'
I wanna thank all of you for your entries, they're all amazing and I love each of them.

In the original post I said not to put any text in, and I would message the winner with the text I wanted but since you all did such a great job and I plan to use all of your submissions, I'll be messaging all of you.  I'll message you about your prizes as well.

It is a contest, and I do have to pick a winner. I'm not going to announce 2nd/3rd because there were only a few entries. Anyway. -drumroll-

Thanks and congrats!

I'm a bit suprised couse i thought u would pick more flashy one o.o i won't say u made a wrong choice tho. All of them were evenly cute so i'm happy i wasn't the one to judge. It would be hard to decide  :-X Congrats to the winner  ;D
Winners never quit, quitters never win.

~blizzard~ Demon Venomancer
~KillTheClown~ Sage Assassin