Epic Perfect World

Most important things to know in life

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
  • Characters: Dubby DubDub DubbyXIV DuBTiGeR
Number 1.
When your parents tell you they wont get mad at you if you tell the truth. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT tell the truth
they are lying to you. Trust me  on this

Number 2.
Those internet security programs like Norton and Nprotect GameGuard. Those programs i have on my computer
and they have been telling me I have a virus like Trojan viruses. I made a theory that those programs are sending the viruses and not other sites. Therefore you will be forced to pay to fix these viruses they they are actually giving you.

Number 3
(For Females)If a boy is telling you his life story and not asking about you he doesnt give two shits about you.
If a boy isnt constantly texting you it means he has a life and doesnt care about you.
All you ladies have to do is erase of contacts facebook, tumblr, instagram etc and stay away from him.

Number 4
When you are going to a strip club make sure to bring only 1 dollar bills. Not one of those strippers are worth more than 5 bucks :

Use these theories I have made. If I am wrong please correct me. Feel free to reply more ideas. Don't spam and post drama and act mean. If you don't have nothing nice to say do not say it all or you will regret it :)
IGN: DubDub (Barb)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Number 1.
When your parents tell you they wont get mad at you if you tell the truth. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT tell the truth
they are lying to you. Trust me  on this

Number 2.
Those internet security programs like Norton and Nprotect GameGuard. Those programs i have on my computer
and they have been telling me I have a virus like Trojan viruses. I made a theory that those programs are sending the viruses and not other sites. Therefore you will be forced to pay to fix these viruses they they are actually giving you.

Number 3
(For Females)If a boy is telling you his life story and not asking about you he doesnt give two shits about you.
If a boy isnt constantly texting you it means he has a life and doesnt care about you.
All you ladies have to do is erase of contacts facebook, tumblr, instagram etc and stay away from him.

Number 4
When you are going to a strip club make sure to bring only 1 dollar bills. Not one of those strippers are worth more than 5 bucks :

Use these theories I have made. If I am wrong please correct me. Feel free to reply more ideas. Don't spam and post drama and act mean. If you don't have nothing nice to say do not say it all or you will regret it :)
IGN: DubDub (Barb)
Soooo... You usually go to stripers clubs, nice.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
should add "High School Edition" to the title

Tali

Check it before you smoke it.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la

^ this one knows what she be talkin Bout.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy

6. try before you buy

Antihero

So le edgy.

Tali

6. try before you buy

Testers are my fave.

So le edgy.

420smoakweedeveryday

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Bathsalts are fun.

Tali

Bathsalts are fun.

inb4 1 billion people who don't realize bathsalts is a basically fear mongering word referring to any sort of synthetic drug such as ecstasy/MDMA.
or tyenol.
gettin high off dat tyenol.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

inb4 1 billion people who don't realize bathsalts is a basically fear mongering word referring to any sort of synthetic drug such as ecstasy/MDMA.
or tyenol.
gettin high off dat tyenol.

I don't know about you.. But where I'm from, teens find/try anything to get high.
nonononooooooooo this list is all wrong. the real list of things you should know is:

1. when ever you get caught doing something wrong just do what the politicians do.... deny deny deny
if you need help remembering just remember this song:

2. ALWAYS DRINK THE BONG WATER :> it'll make you see everything you ever loved (might have some side affects but who needs details? amirite?)

3. relationships are based on lies. take me for example, my picture is of a presentable Hispanic male when in reality I'm an obese black girl, yet because of my lies I can successfully run a power house faction <3

4. Violence is always the answer

5. Women LOVE it when you treat them as inferior creatures, take their advice/opinions and shove it up your ass, and look at them as nothing more than a walking vagina that occasionally needs to be taken out of the house for air and to show people it's alive.

kk I think i pretty much covered it all.

:-*

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
nonononooooooooo this list is all wrong. the real list of things you should know is:

1. when ever you get caught doing something wrong just do what the politicians do.... deny deny deny
if you need help remembering just remember this song:

2. ALWAYS DRINK THE BONG WATER :> it'll make you see everything you ever loved (might have some side affects but who needs details? amirite?)

3. relationships are based on lies. take me for example, my picture is of a presentable Hispanic male when in reality I'm an obese black girl, yet because of my lies I can successfully run a power house faction <3

4. Violence is always the answer

5. Women LOVE it when you treat them as inferior creatures, take their advice/opinions and shove it up your ass, and look at them as nothing more than a walking vagina that occasionally needs to be taken out of the house for air and to show people it's alive.

kk I think i pretty much covered it all.

:-*

I do all of this ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time

I do all of this ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time

you sir have life all figured out

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
I don't know about you.. But where I'm from, teens find/try anything to get high.

glad i don't live where you are. although would be fun killing zombies :monkey-50: