Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
I legit was gonna donate,  thank the gods I waited 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I legit was gonna donate, thank the gods I waited 
All the donations made within that timeframe were already refunded  ;)

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
All the donations made within that timeframe were already refunded  ;)
Oh dam, alright I got nothing to worry about then. cautious I guess 

Offline Shikome

• • Gonzaga •
  • Characters: Shikome
  • Faction: Aftermath
how about my vote points dev

Offline Sani

• Characters: Sanii
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
how about those ID Stones that were used? coz ID Stone that were used didnt got back
dont talk when ur mouth is full ;)

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
how about my vote points dev

how about those ID Stones that were used? coz ID Stone that were used didnt got back

All TY  :)) :)) :))

Offline MiS

• Only Strong Can Survive
  • Characters: MiS
  • Faction: Scorpio
activate 2x  
so we are even mr.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
WDF GM  i lost 3x ct too  ?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Offline Shikome

• • Gonzaga •
  • Characters: Shikome
  • Faction: Aftermath

Offline Tyshawn270

• MakingEz'sByDisagreeing
  • EzedYouJustDidn'tKnowItYet
  • Characters: zLokix-Demon Sin, zThorx-Demon BM
Hello everyone. We have noticed an issue with the main game host, and therefore we will have to reinstall the OS on that machine (and rollback the game database by 5 hours). The server has been temporary moved to the other host which is normally used as a test server, so you can play on that one for now. This should not take more than few hours until the main game server will be fully prepared. The progress you make on your characters will be carried over. If you notice any issues with your toons (other than 5 hours rollback), please let us know.
Sorry for inconvenience.
The GM/Developer didn't have to notify us of any problems, so you all need to chill until the problem is fixed as for ho actually lost stuff, it's life at the end of the day but it just sucks to suck right no and it sucks. Their first priority is to fix whatever problem has come up then worry about compensating for the inconvenience.
But as to fix a problem like this, I say every hour the server update sort of like a save game feature something along these means should prevent exponential rollbacks of 3 hours+

herbert

The GM/Developer didn't have to notify us of any problems, so you all need to chill until the problem is fixed as for ho actually lost stuff, it's life at the end of the day but it just sucks to suck right no and it sucks. Their first priority is to fix whatever problem has come up then worry about compensating for the inconvenience.
But as to fix a problem like this, I say every hour the server update sort of like a save game feature something along these means should prevent exponential rollbacks of 3 hours+

Offline clariska

^ yes reboot

Btw guys stuff like this happen its not like your house burned down :D.Any case all i lost was 200 ec and my 9 or so gold for voting but not a train smash ;)

Offline clariska

Agreed.This use to happen on a  previous server i played on.(Another PWI pserver game)and they set it to backup char data every 5 min

Offline Algid

• Old Player
People that changed their name can't use the ones they had before rollback anymore. I actually liked mine -.-*

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
WDF GM  i lost 3x ct too  ?!?!?!?!?!?!
I dont believe bronze players sorry
Agatio will say the same