Epic Perfect World

Server maintenance 14th Dec

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello everyone. We have noticed an issue with the main game host, and therefore we will have to reinstall the OS on that machine (and rollback the game database by 5 hours). The server has been temporary moved to the other host which is normally used as a test server, so you can play on that one for now. This should not take more than few hours until the main game server will be fully prepared. The progress you make on your characters will be carried over. If you notice any issues with your toons (other than 5 hours rollback), please let us know.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2016, 02:54 am by Agatio

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
logging at link 1, my char is fine.
logging at link 3, my char is rolled back.

what is the truth? should i do dailies again or nah?

Offline ditohhhh

hey agatio today i was lucky ,  i get x3 interval on my bracers so what i do now? i lost it?

check :  ign : asesiinaxD

pls reply
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2016, 03:40 am by ditohhhh

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Hello everyone. We have noticed an issue with the main game host, and therefore we will have to reinstall the OS on that machine (and rollback the game database by few hours). The server has been temporary moved to the other host which is normally used as a test server, so you can play on that one for now. This should not take more than few hours until the main game server will be fully prepared. The progress you make on your characters will be carried over. If you notice any issues with your toons (other than few hours rollback), please let us know.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Good looking out Agatio ty

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
im quiting this game if i dont get my sht back

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
Hello everyone. We have noticed an issue with the main game host, and therefore we will have to reinstall the OS on that machine (and rollback the game database by few hours). The server has been temporary moved to the other host which is normally used as a test server, so you can play on that one for now. This should not take more than few hours until the main game server will be fully prepared. The progress you make on your characters will be carried over. If you notice any issues with your toons (other than few hours rollback), please let us know.
Sorry for inconvenience.
So what progress was carried over if they lost 3hours?
Thousands of players losing progress
Maybe someone lost some legendary gear
What is compensation if i may ask?

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
revolts

herbert

Give me your account.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
So what progress was carried over if they lost 3hours?
Thousands of players losing progress
Maybe someone lost some legendary gear
What is compensation if i may ask?

Offline 𝔼𝕕𝕖𝕟

• Characters: Eden/Radiance
  • Faction: Artifex
I just leveled and geared an entire new character and it got rolled back to lvl 110 water gear lol hours wasted

herbert

If i do not get my bm back, i quit............ :-X

Offline ǟռɢɛʟʟɛȶȶɛ

• ❤ ❤
  • Characters: Angellette / Vexatious
  • Faction: Cheerios
did ds event today, missing 2 ds, 6k from 3rd one. a warsong pdef 10 mag 10 str (or the 9k i sold it for),8 event tokens, and a few other things.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
I quit man stupid retard

Offline DeadForceX

• Characters: Elegy
I want to know why my name is ***ing reverted.