Epic Perfect World

Happy birthday almighty insolent Swaned!

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
happy birthday dude almighty grandmaster wish you the best of the best :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

I've been dedicatedly collecting these for months and I feel like it's time for people to know by now

tho as much as I'd like to keep you fully updated I won't betray my fellow indian any further

in all seriousness, I hope you have an amazing day nerd :normal-25: :normal-29: :pig-23: :pig-23: keep up the good work training and instructing your indian comrade

thank me later for not posting all of these :normal-37:

Last Edit: Dec 13, 2016, 06:15 pm by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

PURGATORY

Happy birthday Swane of the flower power 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
happy birthday dude almighty grandmaster wish you the best of the best :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23: :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

I've been dedicatedly collecting these for months and I feel like it's time for people to know by now

tho as much as I'd like to keep you fully updated I won't betray my fellow indian any further

in all seriousness, I hope you have an amazing day nerd :normal-25: :normal-29: :pig-23: :pig-23: keep up the good work training and instructing your indian comrade

Already told you on skype but happy bday Swandit , have a good one man
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
Happy Bday dude!  ;)  ^-^ 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
happy bday ex pt leader

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Happy birthday Swane have a good one 

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Happy birthday !

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Happy birthday Swane ! :normal-25: !
bb

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

yep yep
happy birthday

• : D
happy birthday indiana jones
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
happy bday hope u get many good ding dong 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
oooo happy birthday homo pt lead swane

Offline Nea