Epic Perfect World

Outcasts new PvP Video

Offline Sexay

• Bersy
firstime playing sin?
Outcasts = Expends. At least from what ive heard O.o sign me the *** up

wasn't expends made up of the fall out of IMP disbanding? (serious question btw, this is what I've been told)

Insanity

Xpendable was made before IMP disbanded.
Xpendable was made before IMP disbanded.

IMP was also made before i left soul.... by my alt.... doesn't mean IMP wasn't made from the fall out of soul and it doesn't mean IMP is soul nor does it mean that xpendables is IMP. I simply asked if it was formed from the fall out of imp

Insanity

That would be a no.
That would be a no.

k and who founded xpends?

Insanity

I left IMP on my wr, made Xpendable, then few days later Silence and Liberty (aka _Ryan_) joined.
I left IMP on my wr, made Xpendable, then few days later Silence and Liberty (aka _Ryan_) joined.

and then i disbaned imp and quit and most of the imp members joined expendables? sounds a lot like it was made from imps fallout dude ijs

Insanity

??
Only few members from IMP joined
Buster/Kaden(Camron)/Tom(Shaoran)/Anima
??
Only few members from IMP joined
Buster/Kaden(Camron)/Tom(Shaoran)/Anima

i would guess so did redix and the rest of their group which consisted of about 7-10 people in total and not counting half the people you probably don't remember and fyi camron, tom, and anima were all marshals as well so I would be willing to bet anythang a lot of people followed them into expends. GEE GEE bud (and all this from one little question lolz)

Insanity

Redix = Buster
and I knew them before IMP lol, we've played many servers together.
and yeah o.o lol
i know you knew them.... they're the reason you joined imp in the first place if i recall correctly. that said they didn't join your faction till I had disbanded imp. and just because you had made expend before I quit (and a week or two tops before i quit) doesn't mean it didn't thrive because of imp disbanding. that said, i wanna make it clear. I'm not saying expends is imp (because without my ass being leader no faction is imp). all I'm saying is that it succeeded because of imp being disbanded.

p.s a faction isn't crap without its members, from the leader all the way down to the lowest level commissioner. meaning imp wasn't crap until all the members of soul joined and I take it the same applied to expends. which is why I'm saying it was pretty much made from the imp fallout

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
don't see the point of this debate o.o

every faction is founded by the loss of another...

no faction is truly formed by newcomers who had no previous guild(s)..

someone always joins from a different faction, and usually their friends tag along .. o.o

doesn't mean anything....

and it's not fair to say, Xpenda succeeded due to the downfall of IMP, Xpenda could've succeeded either way, maybe some of IMP members would've left regardless since they all go way back from other servers and what not..  no one knows what could've happened.. also.. alot of IMP, went to Elysium, NexNation and NoHomo aswell after IMP disbanded.. ijs.
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2013, 08:44 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

don't see the point of this debate o.o

every faction is founded by the loss of another...

no faction is truly formed by newcomers who had no previous guild(s)..

someone always joins from a different faction, and usually their friends tag along .. o.o

doesn't mean anything....

yeah all i wanted to know if expends was where the imp players flocked to :O and judging from the convo it's a yes. pretty sure i said that even if the imps players went there it didn't make that imp -.-

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
since i didnt wanna double post, i edited my first response, but studmunchy quoted me before i finished editeding it,.. so i'll post it here..

~~~ it's not fair to say, Xpenda succeeded due to the downfall of IMP, Xpenda could've succeeded either way, maybe some of IMP members would've left regardless since they all go way back from other servers and what not..  no one knows what could've happened.. also.. alot of IMP, went to Elysium, NexNation and NoHomo aswell after IMP disbanded.. ijs. only about 10-15 may have went to xpenda...  since xpenda didn't really recruit randoms at that time..

am not taking any sides or anything.. ijs.. o.o pointless discussion .. no one knows what could've happened.. and we'll never know o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf