Epic Perfect World

Free UI Thread - 1.5.3 (Out-dated - do not use with new client)

Offline DarkestCloud

• :D
  • Characters: DarkestCloud
  • Faction: Knights
Nea in the OP the quote of Tucie's v1 ui links are double interfaces with no surfaces for some reason, but on page 4 of comments the links are right so idk :C
There are many worlds, But they share the same sky; One Sky, One Destiny

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Nea in the OP the quote of Tucie's v1 ui links are double interfaces with no surfaces for some reason, but on page 4 of comments the links are right so idk :C
Yeah I messed up and noticed that, went back and fixed it lol

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2017, 02:13 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
KoumiHirose's
Pretty in Pink
Mail me your EC
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Mail me your EC
Lmao I would if I actually got paid for these

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
k, Downloaded Liadri's links "surface.pck" "interfaces.pck" but since I've never had a UI before i'm wondering what i'm supposed to do now to get it to work :/ does it like automatically attach to my EPW as soon as its downloaded or do i have to insert it somewhere?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
k, Downloaded Liadri's links "surface.pck" "interfaces.pck" but since I've never had a UI before i'm wondering what i'm supposed to do now to get it to work :/ does it like automatically attach to my EPW as soon as its downloaded or do i have to insert it somewhere?
Go to epicpw folder -> element -> inside u have ''interfaces'' and ''surfaces''
You'll copy these and put them somewhere as ''backup'' incase anything goes wrong, u have them saved
now you take the downloaded custom UI interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck and replace the ones in ''element''
start client and your UI should be the one there
Important is to not use the patcher so incase its done on an older version, it would patch and remove the custom UI stuff
So you will have to start ur client from the starter.bat
When you want to patch, put your ''backup'' files back in, patch, save the new stock interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck in backup and then put back your UI
this will happen at every patch kinda
Also: If a patch changes the appearance of stock UI or adds new function, you'd have to manually update your custom UI to latest visual features since your custom UI won't have them if it has been done before the such said patch
Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:10 am by Nea

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
OMG!!! I love it!! <3
Im downloading it right now! :D
I dont have much EC/Gold to pay, but i wanna sent what i have in gratitude :) Cuz u diserve it!.
P.D.: I kinda read the drama on ur main post, and just can say that ignore the bad comments, cuz what u do is amazing no matter what :)
If you want ^^ Mail @ Arabella (My L's are i's)
Also, if you could bump my post again about how you love it because it was cleared, thanks :P
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=46001.0

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Oh dem, i already mail an Arabella but normal "L" >_< It went to another person right?
Yeah, xD Np though, thought's appreciated but idm doing these for free. I'm enjoying the results, hahaha

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2017, 03:18 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
How it looks like

[/size][/color]

Download Link

[/font][/size][/color]

P.S.

[/size]

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
How it looks like

[/size][/color]

Download Link

[/font][/size][/color]

P.S.

[/size]
Cool UI!  Might use this for a change!

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
How it looks like [/size][/color] Download Link [/font][/size][/color] P.S.
[/size]

which anime is that in your sig?

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
lol guessing all ui hates me tried them all still don't work but the genie skills bar and the map does lol so weird

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
lol guessing all ui hates me tried them all still don't work but the genie skills bar and the map does lol so weird
Start with the .bat file
Don't open patcher to start game