Epic Perfect World

this is how faction get treat when recruting ?

Offline XxHYFUxX

Nothing makes me more Pissed off then my faction getting be little'd in WC for recruiting for our faction so plz don't just let the Diarrhea that flow's in your small brain and out your Keyboard warrior Wold Chat messages just know you have made my faction KOS list and Expect my Allies  >:D to up hold it as well....TY and have a great day!!! 
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013, 12:29 pm by XxHYFUxX
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Trash talk is what world chat is for sir that and selling/recruitment. I would hope a forum admin would lock this cause its kinda petty why u posted it. if a person knocks on your guild just pk them or KOS them no need to bring it to forums.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline XxHYFUxX

Trash talk is what world chat is for sir that and selling/recruitment. I would hope a forum admin would lock this cause its kinda petty why u posted it. if a person knocks on your guild just pk them or KOS them no need to bring it to forums.
Of course You would just sit by and put up with this kinda trash from someone? Or would you Defend what you have been working very hard to build!!! We my be a small faction but we take pride on sharing with everyone we do New toon run all the time to help people get there gear and Materials and LvL we answer new player question all the time and spend alot of time help new players figure out the games and where to get the things..as in God's Giving,and cultivation quest.Sorry If we feel like we should be entailed to even just a once of respect but that's not the case and if you doubt what we do  for the good of the sever as a faction then ask around alot of toons know us and will tell you we do not make false claims nor do we have grandiose ideas of Who we are and how fast we r getting stronger so please sit back and just allow someone talk all kindas of trash about you and your faction
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing
freedom on speech baby <3 it's a beautiful thing  :-*

Offline djquik

This is how/why the war start when people ain't sensitive on their speech and people like you blah about free speech... let the TS alone coz like what you had said he has his own right to speak out and defend his guild pride.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I agree and disagree freedom of speech is a act in the united states not the internet. However all it looks like to me is a tactic of saying there was drama in order to "Promote" there faction in the forums. In that case this should be moved to factions section or locked/deleted. I could care less what somebody said about your guild or its reputation i have maybe seen you guys only in Archo 3-4 times and your always AFK on a bike. I will say this again drama shouldn't be moved from game to forums makes u look unprofessional. Now if u think ur being harrassed etc. maybe u should email Agatio. His email is [email protected].
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please