Epic Perfect World

What is happening to this server?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
IMP came back  >:( :'(
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Corruption/ego's/not caring/baised opinions/ and so much more. In the beginning this server as ok, then it gradually went downhill. Guess the other servers will be viable options when everything gets outa control here.  Its gonna be a hack fest/favorites server very soon if not already.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
GL with the other servers and getting attention from the gms there. They're about as helpful as a bible in a war

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I've got plenty of time over my 2 day ban to see if there's something better lol. Its a shame. I was actually getting to like it here.
I'm basically 40

This is whats happening :D

Check the first thing Coffee said on there. And she banned Rev for talking on MysticRen and Catniss in worldchat over a week ago, but banned Rev today. MysticRen was being played by someone else, and Catniss is not even her character, so there is no reason to even use that as proof. GG server.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Well Deva server was alright except the population is like... 2 ppl
Vendetta's just full of noobs who dont know the existsnce of tidal or anti stuns
And the other servers arent even worth checking out.
Epw's like all theres left. Just tape a cloth over the chat area, and go kill ppl. Seems like the only way you can have fun without the QQ

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Thats some mighty nice photoshopping there is what many would say that are so friendly to gm's or asskiss. Photoshopping at its finest...Or rather thats some very hard evidence right there of what exactly goes on in this server.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Corrupt gms? D: nuuuu my heroes

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Hm, I really don't notice the drama. I ignore the comments on world chat and only look at this things that matter. World chat 'drama' wouldn't happen if people just ignored a nasty comment or didnt QQ on there about whatever they do nowadays. That's what will keep the peace. :/

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Thats some mighty nice photoshopping there is what many would say that are so friendly to gm's or asskiss. Photoshopping at its finest...Or rather thats some very hard evidence right there of what exactly goes on in this server.

That's very hard evidence as to what goes on on this server.

I get banned for two hours for saying "NH<3 Gf Worms" awwyeah.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
*worldchats NoHomoEpw.shivtr.com* "You have been banned for 2880 minutes"
I'm basically 40

Tali