:normal-23:
That's why you're in the guild chuparola

nope

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
  • Faction: Tyrants
What is so special about this Faction? I saw bunch of them everywhere specially at Arrowhead manor but anyways good luck for your guild and welcome to Epic ^_^
Im the special part  ^-^

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Im the special part  ^-^
#1 br kkkkkk

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
What is so special about this Faction? I saw bunch of them everywhere specially at Arrowhead manor but anyways good luck for your guild and welcome to Epic ^_^
nothing special with them, but they got the balls to leave their backyard server and play all over the world, and guilds like Artifex dont

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
nothing special with them, but they got the balls to leave their backyard server and play all over the world, and guilds like Artifex dont
Another guy talking about things he has no clue about .
What do you mean by "leaving your backyard and play all over the world" ?  Going to new servers? Already did that when PW was actually appealing.

We have been playing on plenty servers before EPW and even after EPW.
No i dont have time or patience to go on a random server that will close in 1-2 months to gear up and say " oh i beat x or y guild". Don't care about it, already did that plenty times on plenty servers , it's really nothing new for me or most of the people in Artifex. If you enjoy spending time gearing on a server then leave in a month , or it gets wiped/closed, it's your call, but don't expect everyone to do it after years on PW.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zSentinel

• Chuparola
  • Lulululul
  • Characters: zSentinel
  • Faction: Tyrants
What do you mean by "leaving your backyard and play all over the world" ?  Going to new servers? Already did that when PW was actually appealing.

No i dont have time or patience to go on a random server that will close in 1-2 months to gear up and say " oh i beat x or y guild". Don't care about it, already did that plenty times on plenty servers , it's really nothing new for me or most of the people in Artifex. If you enjoy spending time gearing on a server then leave in a month , or it gets wiped/closed, it's your call, but don't expect everyone to do it after years on PW.
In this point I agree, but its not all server that close in a month There is another options of pw, for example in Brazil, but Epic is the best atm so we choose here.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
In this point I agree, but its not all server that close in a month There is another options of pw, for example in Brazil, but Epic is the best atm so we choose here.
Every brazilian server i've played in the past ( years ago ) closed within 3-4 months max the longest ones.
From EliteJogos to Fidelity RedeAlta and few more, i've also obviously played non brazilian servers.

I do agree EPW is the best option if you wanna play EPW yes, and i'm glad you guys ( Triade ) all came here. I'm by no way saying it differently. Just simply i don't have patience/time or will to go on any other server to gear up, and do all that lol not anymore , 2years ago was ok but now nop. And when i say me i believe i can speak by 90% of the people in Artifex. Regardless, welcome to Triade and hope you guys stick arround!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned

Don't make drama here idiot if you want attention go lick balls of any person from your tard guild, don't forget 3 pks 3-0 Triade without full gear members make easy wipes in pk to Artifex, where ur honor, for coming here and try make drama?
Dude, gtfo from here loser.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Every brazilian server i've played in the past ( years ago ) closed within 3-4 months max the longest ones.
From EliteJogos to Fidelity RedeAlta and few more, i've also obviously played non brazilian servers.

I do agree EPW is the best option if you wanna play EPW yes, and i'm glad you guys ( Triade ) all came here. I'm by no way saying it differently. Just simply i don't have patience/time or will to go on any other server to gear up, and do all that lol not anymore , 2years ago was ok but now nop. And when i say me i believe i can speak by 90% of the people in Artifex. Regardless, welcome to Triade and hope you guys stick arround!
We will make ur new disband.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

We are just different i cant agree with u but understand this they dont care about going to 1-2 month servers which 80% of them are insta gear, i started here 1 year ago and i never saw u guys leaving once, so yeah i wasnt here before but this is what i see now,  basicly what u are saying is ur guild is ´´retired``, we are also playing PW many years maybe more than u guys and we never get tired, i guess its just a matter of taste, what u judge ´´waste of time`` we consider having fun

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Don't make drama here idiot if you want attention go lick balls of any person from your tard guild, don't forget 3 pks 3-0 Triade without full gear members make easy wipes in pk to Artifex, where ur honor, for coming here and try make drama?
Dude, gtfo from here loser.
No one came here to make drama you retard, actually your guild members were the ones mentioning our name , other way no one would have commented.
He said something that's far away from true and i corrected him and i will keep doing it everytime i want since i have a reason to do so .

As for the wipes you literaly got runned over by us 90% of the pk but what ever you wanna say on forums makes no difference , there's plenty of videos uploaded either from us or your "allies" who tried to "carry you" lol so it's meaningless just like you.

As for honor (if such thing exists online)  let me recall you who started trash talking , was people like you , who aren't even orignially from Triade, but joined in as a simple worm , just for another attempt of trash talk. If you can't handle it , don't start it , next time don't bark too much kiddo. Clearly you can't handle facts when they backfire at you.

We are just different i cant agree with u but understand this they dont care about going to 1-2 month servers which 80% of them are insta gear, i started here 1 year ago and i never saw u guys leaving once, so yeah i wasnt here before but this is what i see now,  basicly what u are saying is ur guild is ´´retired``, we are also playing PW many years maybe more than u guys and we never get tired, i guess its just a matter of taste, what u judge ´´waste of time`` we consider having fun

I never knew the concept of being "retired" was not going to a new server constantly , and passing by a new process of gearing up over and over again. If that's being retired for you then i guess we been retired for a couple years definitly.
I don't find it fun or enjoyable to gear up constantly on a game i've played that long and i dont even find the game itself that interesting either.
Only server i care to PK is EPW , and i will remain PKing on EPW as we do everyday ( or most days ). Don't expect us to go on any other servers tho.
Last Edit: Dec 11, 2016, 04:05 am by PedroSner