Epic Perfect World

Leveling Help

Offline Rayo

Best way to lvl it up fast is to have a seeker as its partner in PV(no need updated gears except weapon).A seeker can reach reach lvl 150 in one day. All you need is assassin's bloodpaint, spam holy path while evading mannequins, setup Vortex haft way of PV do it again till the end(ignore the boss). Don't be afraid that your char will not be able to tank the mob because in this setup monsters will come for you in line formation so the first several monsters that will enter your vortex range will be soon dead before the others can help ganging up on you. If you can pull it off you can clear PV in about 5minutes. Make a genie with high magic attribute and buffs from other classes can help too. Can't help you with actual genie build I'm too sleepy to try it now ;D.Again don't mind the boss, do not go back for unlured(not sure if this word exist) monster,do not pick up gold drops and restart PV as soon as you killed all mob.
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2013, 11:46 pm by Rayo

Death from Above

Offline SlightOff

• SlightOff
  • I have no Mercy
Just do PV allot with Experiences scroll not thats will make it much faster form 149 to 150 haha but its faster GV takes if u do it fast 1 hour and 30 minutes thats the time i did to kill last boss
Barbarian , lvl 150 , Demon ,SlightOff