Epic Perfect World

Yataghan Vortex skill help

Offline starz92

• Beginner
My seeker at lvl116 accidentally maxed yataghan vortex skill. I wished to use that skill to do some zhen (AOE party) but it seems that it keeps cancel channelling after a while.
Does it have to do with not have enough mana to keep up with it? However, i think my mana is enough with the charm. Current mana 2287.
If it really have to do with insufficient mana, is there any skill reset in game where i can reset it to lower level?
thanks in advance for any reply.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Unfortunately no, so just, put some points in magic for more mp, or get an arcane helm for more mp until u lv up more and then just reset ur stats again ^^

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
just put 20 points in ur magic then you should be good till your higher lvl then just re stat at end game.
LoL Happens

Offline Gregory

aight this is wat you do. you take your cape . you purify it. and you put mana shards inside of it till you get where you dont need it no more. tada.

Offline rochester13

Or you can buy a platinum mana charm at gods giving for a minuscule amount of coins and use it and not worry about mana for a while......

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Plat mp charm doesn't always work.

Probably the easiest way to get around this is to get your Lunar cape, and throw in some points in magic for a while.

Though why you'd want to go zhen when you can run through PV a few times to get the same effect... Seekers have it easy  :normal-2:

Offline Slashyy

.... or u could just use mana pots >.< ya no 5000 mana over 10 secs i think they are

Offline zentopia

seriously guys enough trolling he already got the answer from upper posts either shard cape or robe with mana shard or get 20 magic reset later don't confuse the guy