Epic Perfect World

Ares - The God of War

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Because I have a few chars I take in, two at a time and have them afk, I always, but always go in every single time with my cleric, heal other players, rez them, keep them buffed and attack the boss as well.  That is my way of paying my dues for having chars afk in Ares, because, most of us need the extra EC and that is my way of obtaining the extra EC.
Unfortunately you cant even rez in the map anymore, if you die you get kicked back to the entrance, so if you're super lucky like myself, you'll get killed by the last aoes before the boss is dead and gotta wait another spawn time  :normal-1:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Is it possible to change the aoe animation of 93814289710394 skulls flying out of the arse of ares?

Sorry for the offtopic, but it's 3am and I laughed way too hard at this....

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Because I have a few chars I take in, two at a time and have them afk, I always, but always go in every single time with my cleric, heal other players, rez them, keep them buffed and attack the boss as well.  That is my way of paying my dues for having chars afk in Ares, because, most of us need the extra EC and that is my way of obtaining the extra EC.
Why isn't grandma's avatar considered as offensive?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Unfortunately you cant even rez in the map anymore, if you die you get kicked back to the entrance, so if you're super lucky like myself, you'll get killed by the last aoes before the boss is dead and gotta wait another spawn time  :normal-1:
thank you for the advice ...i havent done the new map yet :)  all my 150 chars have 150 gear and two have R8, just have to do one by one :)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I second the aoe thing.  That is the MAIN reason for the lag for me, especially since it's in such a concentrated area.  I can have all the effects down, but all those freaking skulls will kill my laptop faster than having 100 people in my line of sight.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

The new ares more lags

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
new map full out sucks.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Is it possible to change the aoe animation of 93814289710394 skulls flying out of the arse of ares?
Or at least make it possible to turn them off by turning off effects, like you can with mire.

I'm not saying to remove the AOE itself, but with all graphics and effects at minimum, the skulls still appear and cause me to lag so badly my client quits responding. When it finally catches up, I've died and been ported out. I don't have nearly such a problem lagging with the rest of the Ares event until that aoe appears.

Granted, I have a less-than-top-of-the-line laptop, but I'm certain I'm not the only one, and think changing the aoe's animation or its effect properties would be a benefit for many, harmful to none.  :monkey-1:

The suspense is killing me. Still curious if this is possible...

/shameless self bump :3

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Pretty please?
:tiger-46:
Yes please, please, please? >< Had all my effects down on my veno, was far away from everyone else... and the animation just utterly killed everything. ><
What am I even doing?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yes please, please, please? >< Had all my effects down on my veno, was far away from everyone else... and the animation just utterly killed everything. ><

PLEASE.

I was fine for the first 2 chars I did it on, but I started to have ungodly lag with my mystic (and as you know, Ares don't like arcanes. although my mystic outlived my archer, despite lagging to the point where it was nigh impossible to heal, dafuqiswrongwithdat)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
sad part i dc when Ares hp around 1-3% QQ :normal-19: :normal-20:
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
sad part i dc when Ares hp around 1-3% QQ :normal-19: :normal-20:
Hue I got lucky today and only had to spend not even a minute in there
hp full 330k  :normal-37:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Thread may need an update.

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thread has been updated!

ps. we miss you ET
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2017, 06:46 pm by Mana