Ares - The God of War

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
few information i have for you guys:
  • the area to kill Ares is fully safezone.
  • limiting the quest per account we won't do it. we thought that if they wanna go with all the 8 characters from 1 account they will need to gears those chars, cuz Ares...its strong. so all in all they players would need to keep the economy balanced for this characters to be geared.
  • if we check people abusing this we will change the rewards.

we will see how it goes tomorrow  :-\

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
few information i have for you guys:
  • the area to kill Ares is fully safezone.
  • limiting the quest per account we won't do it. we thought that if they wanna go with all the 8 characters from 1 account they will need to gears those chars, cuz Ares...its strong. so all in all they players would need to keep the economy balanced for this characters to be geared.
  • if we check people abusing this we will change the rewards.

we will see how it goes tomorrow  :-\

I got barb, seeker, blademaster. Account stash ftw.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
So the rewards got nerfed? Quest seems to be missing out elixirs, WWI and COG, which is a bummer since the price of WWI and COG seriously needs to drop, wouldn't hurt if it goes down to 20-25, and I don't even think it'll drop that far lol.

EDIT: Just a visual glitch or something, rewards actually remain the same, ignore what the quest says
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2013, 02:29 pm by Lucky
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please give us the feedback about this quest, so we will know what to change / improve.

Offline Gregory

Relativily hard boss but not having to be in a squad in order to get the kill is a bonus, nice drops. i liked this event and the boss ty Admin and GM's.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
boss's aoe hit hard  :normal-18:

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
A copy of Harpy wraith that should hit two times harder so it actually will be some kind of challenge for the rewards we get.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
love the event and the rewards...

but, think it may ruin the market with everyone spamming this event with multiple toons .. i got 10-15 toons to do this event with, that's like a cube neck each week, (say, i  sold the wristbands for cogs.. )

"Ruin the market" ???

The only thing that ruins market is inflatia. Too high prices of anything.

BTW, if I wanted things too hard, too expensive or too time consuming,
I would stay on PWI.

Did YOU stay on PWI? Nope. I see you here, just as myself.

~~~~~

Aga and the team, THANKS for the event !!!
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Rewards got nerfed. I guess the complainers got their way again :/
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Sorry for double posting but its a completely different topic. Is it possible to make the event tokens that drop tradeable?
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sorry for double posting but its a completely different topic. Is it possible to make the event tokens that drop tradeable?
Tokens will stay untradeable, otherwise it would be abused obviously...

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Tokens will stay untradeable, otherwise it would be abused obviously...
This is the thing though ppl are selling them in world chat cause they had a tradeable version and do the drag and drop glitch to make em tradeable which in my opinion is abusing a glitch/developer bug to further in the game. and tbh are economy doesn't even need event tokens there just a bonus. so i say if ppl are gunna have a tradeable version u should do to them as though they have a illegal weapon effect stone's and ban them if they dont get rid of it..just my opinion though.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I keep missing this event QQ.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
BTW the rewards from Ares event need to be UPDATED since the quest doesnt give runes nor elixirs anymore.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Its good pve event,funny and prices are good