Epic Perfect World

Excuse me, GM's.

dickroman

Lol, it's funny that people are using this thread to post a fight. As a matter of fact, I think I might be suitable for the job. After all I do spend my days helping others and my guild members :) I ALWAYS answer when someone asks me a question.

Guild = Server...well close enough
anyway, im keeping guild site up and ppl piss me off many times cuz they cant red my posts with instructions...
Now imagine GM work with all of us

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
Guild = Server...well close enough
anyway, im keeping guild site up and ppl piss me off many times cuz they cant red my posts with instructions...
Now imagine GM work with all of us
......What?

dickroman

......What?

exactly wat i ask myself when i got question cuz ppl cant read clear posts

Tali

I am thankful for all of your input. Lol, how did a simple suggestion blow up to make everyone so defensive?? Lmao. I wash my hands of all the rediculous arguments.

You stated your opinion, others stated theirs. Just because it's a conflicting point of view doesn't make other people's opinions "ridiculous".

Offline Cecelia

Mickylane, id love to see u in GM pozition just to see how fast u give up replying to other ppl on
Things like this are rediculous. Lmao.

Offline Tenashi

you are ridiculous :rolleyes:

dickroman

So is cryong over GM work when u know they r not machines

Offline Cecelia

dickroman

Fail. Lmfaooo.

and all now u can get on is my typo? Gj

Offline Tenashi

what is fail is ur whole existence >:D

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Yeah I understand where you're coming from with the GMs not responding, but have you come to consider that they might be helping other players as well? When a GM is online and it's just ONE GM, they probably get multiple PMs and can't read them all or do 5 things at once. Hell, one time Agatio was helping fix something wrong with my account and he totally missed a few of my PMs and his focus, for the most part, was on fixing the issue I was having at the time. So you should remember that GMs do their best and generally try to address all the important issues that require their immediate attention rather then answering questions that have already been answered in a guide on the forum.

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
May not the right place for it, but did u guys realised that we dont have a GM online in the morning? Anytime i log (~6.00am - mostly 9.00/10.00) there is no GM online. But in this time u can see many farm bots, sometimes ppl who sell accounts (which get SS'd if so).

Also i understand u Micky. I had same problem, when Agatio and Coffee were online i pm'd both and they were afk for like 2h's. I just wrote an ingame mail, but not sure if Coffee got it o: Anyways, problem is: if u really need a GM they sometimes afk for a long time :/ Dont say that all are, but some do sometimes, which I can understand too but bleh x.x Just my mind~  :shocked:
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
*~ GM goes online after a stressful day from either their studies or RL work...
*~ GM  gets tons of  Pms from players...
*~ GM responds to questions and helps players as fast as he/she could...
*~ GM reaches Player number 100 and couldn't help anymore because either ( player already offline, GM needs to leave for REal Life reason, Important GM stuff, etc. etc. etc.

*~ player posts on forums .. We need to change the GMs cause their not helping players and just ignore the serious problems in game.
*~ forum campers try to calm player and explain things..
*~ tali gets to farm Post Counts..
+~ some try to state the obvious..
*~ insert random trolls from forum trolls..
+~ players gets even more mad....

happens everytime LMFAO! hhaha

seriously...  i believe Gms are doing well and we should give them thanks for their wonderful job.. 

their job is not easy  and they do it for free. ALso they are humans as mentioned before and have to do more important things in real life.

i get what OP(Micky)  is trying to say that she wants to make things better but in contrast to other MMORPG  servers i've been in, the GMs here at EPic are a lot more active so do consider that as well.

have fun and enjoy the game..  :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno who was the GM who told u to ask someone else about a question  placed but i can think of 2 things.

1. i think the whole conversaton wasnt u asking for something and his first reply was "go ask someone else".

2. you should take ss's of those kind of conversations.

now i'll tell u what to do on each of the situations.

1. take SS's of the conversation and report it to Agatio.
2. send those SS's to Agatio and report the GM.

i dunno who that GM was but if it was like that it happened, u should report it and we will deal with it.

on a second note about this topic, its GM's duty to help players with anything...if a GM to check everything a player do or other players report.
now do not forget one thing though, GM's have their own issues in real life, so don't expect a GM to be 100% friendly every single day of the week, month and year...

Offline Tenashi

:)) you tell her Evil