we no lifers

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

PURGATORY

Is this official?
24th of December
Also I believe Burdette has a clear vision of how and why the patch will not be earlier than December the 24th, there must be an awful lot of work to do since the patch will not only include the Christmas patch but skillsending too, whatever is to come ultimately. Hold your horses LMFAO

why exactly are we waiting for the 24 if you can just introduce most of this thing atm ?
Because I plan to add more than just skillsend.
Christmas patch.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Also I believe Burdette has a clear vision of how and why the patch will not be earlier than December the 24th, there must be an awful lot of work to do since the patch will not only include the Christmas patch but skillsending too, whatever is to come ultimately. Hold your horses LMFAO
This. I would love to have the Christmas patch earlier as well since I'd like to spend Christmas itself with my family, but I'd rather wait if we can get some really important new stuff that takes a bit longer to add. I only know a few of the patch notes that Burdette shared and it seems like an awful lot already.

Offline kirito0230

• Beginner
Hola Gm i got