Skills

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make all skills start at lvl 10 from spawn
just to reduce time wasted
not like it cost anything or will hurt anyone to add just makes our lives easier and less pressing to level everything up

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Removing small things like things will lead up to having nothing to do very quickly.
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 12:36 am by Burdette

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Removing small things like things will lead up to having nothing to do very quickly.
this is only done once in the entire character lol it wont make it suddenly go to doing nothing at all

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Leveling to 10 is such a tedious task to do, but not remotely important enough to be removed.

You need to do a whole 2-3 PV runs to be able to afford every single level 10 skill, something you're bound to do anyways unless you buy SLS.. which also makes it pointless to implement because you could just give yourself big notes if you can afford enough scrolls to power level .
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 02:36 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Yes its a pain. Is it important enough to add at the moment, not really. but +1 regardless. Hope it gets added to a future patch.
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 05:36 am by Moogle

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 though spam click 2 op

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Leveling to 10 is such a tedious task to do, but not remotely important enough to be removed.

You need to do a whole 2-3 PV runs to be able to afford every single level 10 skill, something you're bound to do anyways unless you buy SLS.. which also makes it pointless to implement because you could just give yourself big notes if you can afford enough scrolls to power level .
Ye, this. It would be nice to see it implemented one day though. 

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

Uh what? I got all my skills lvl 10 after 1 pv lol
On another alt level scrolls up to 130 from 110 alone got it all the spirit needed

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Maybe just aoe skills? helps in pv. you get the rest as you progress.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Uh what? I got all my skills lvl 10 after 1 pv lol On another alt level scrolls up to 130 from 110 alone got it all the spirit needed  
Okay so you're asking him to spend the time in redoing all the class templates so that they have level 10 skills when you get them all in 1 PV run? Lel 

Class templates are so tedious to do, I did all 16 of them elsewhere- so boring. 
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 09:12 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Okay so you're asking him to spend the time in redoing all the class templates so that they have level 10 skills when you get them all in 1 PV run? Lel

Class templates are so tedious to do, I did all 16 of them elsewhere- so boring.
The issue was never spirit/coin related... are you slow...?
It just takes a long time to level up the skills manually

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Getting the level 10 skills happens just once and you never need to do it again
You can do it within 1 PV run and thats simply going to npc then clicking + keeping Y pressed...
I doubt it's needed to edit it considering you do it once/ character and that's it