Epic Perfect World

I'm leaving

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
In light of recent changes that will be made, I am going to leave server for now :-X will only log to talk to friends.

Peace be with all

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Ok, now was this thread really necessary? 

Fishing for attention, classic. You could have PM'd the people who actually care instead of spreading this pessimism. 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
but when other people make "im quitting" post yall be nice n shit. smh hypocrisy at it finest right here.

-side note when we opening up our server Raven o.o

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Idk why you're making a huge deal out of the changes that come to epw, so much so that you're "quitting." Literally nothing is official yet aside from skill sender for everyone, so that the many that abuse this feature are forced onto fair ground. Don't jump ship before we even hit an iceberg.
Nothing has even changed yet and you are already going nuts nice. Bye

• : D
Ok, now was this thread really necessary?

Fishing for attention, classic. You could have PM'd the people who actually care instead of spreading this pessimism.
agreed
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro

-side note when we opening up our server Raven o.o
Make it Fast  hahahahah

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Wait what did I miss here? What is happening that is so bad that you're quitting?
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

PURGATORY

People go mental when server gets an improvement 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wait what did I miss here? What is happening that is so bad that you're quitting?
PvP improvements that will lead to a faster gameplay experience brought by the new dev Burdette
The changes are pretty much drastic and promote quick reflexes overall
source : http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40555.msg604812#msg604812
I don't see why people are afraid of change when it's obviously to keep up with the newer mmos that definitely don't feel like a chess game

Have fun and goodluck to u 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nobody questions you if you leave a faction when there is a change in leadership but when that happens to the server you are expected to suck it up?
I agree the thread wasnt needed but then again none of these "hi" or "bye" threads are.

Insanity

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You (and those who so much seem to wanna quit over the possible changes ) should give it some time and actually try things out.
Some of the things might not even be implemented, some might end up removed if it doesn't play out to be a positive change. 

But well gl with your stuff and have fun
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
You made thread for leaving server lol, those who left server probably comes back in 2-3 month again seen it many times here so tbh no one care about it lol have fun rl