Epic Perfect World

Fake bids again, with same guild name...

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Really, wasn't it said that Fake bids were being dealt with, yet the same fake guilds have bid again this week... Wow I guess the people here are not very trust worthy with their words/actions so damn pathetic.

Tali

Welp, I haven't seen Bumblebee bid today  ;D, but none of the bids look sketchy this time.

Too lazy to scroll through policy to check numbers though.

Offline XxHYFUxX

Will some one tell me what is being bid on or are we talking about people selling in WC and someone making offers on things please clarify for me so I know what to watch for Thanks
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Will some one tell me what is being bid on or are we talking about people selling in WC and someone making offers on things please clarify for me so I know what to watch for Thanks

They're bidding on territories for TW.
You have to place a "bid" in order to have a chance to take someone's land or be able to possess a land.
The faction with the highest "bid" gets to TW against the faction who currently possesses the land they bidded on.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, nothing looks fishy this time around in terms of bids.  There are a couple of new (to me at least) factions trying to get on the map, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Yeah, nothing looks fishy this time around in terms of bids.  There are a couple of new (to me at least) factions trying to get on the map, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Oblivion has six TWs this weekend. SIX.

Two of them are fake bids. I'll SS them, np np.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru
SOMEONE ATTACK MY FACTIONS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Oblivion has six TWs this weekend. SIX.

Two of them are fake bids. I'll SS them, np np.

6? Is that all?  If they think about bringing the patch that makes it so that any faction can be attacked more than 3 times on any given day on any given time slot, man...the QQ that will entail.

I remember being in a TW faction where they had 6 in one day (3 in one slot, 3 in the other).  And at least 2 of em were top factions, so it wasn't all crystal walks...*puts her cane away*

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
6? Is that all?  If they think about bringing the patch that makes it so that any faction can be attacked more than 3 times on any given day on any given time slot, man...the QQ that will entail.

I remember being in a TW faction where they had 6 in one day (3 in one slot, 3 in the other).  And at least 2 of em were top factions, so it wasn't all crystal walks...*puts her cane away*

No, plis. I will QQ to the max. You don't even know.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
If you guys suspect of any Fake bids you just need to send the report to any of the GM's.
I dont play the game so i dunno which factions are fakes. So if u suspect antyhing fishy just report it. You can even report it directly to Agatio.

And for those claiming we do nothing about fake bids...we just banned 2 factions last weekend, exactly cuz we got reports of it...without reports we don't know who is fake or not...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
SOMEONE ATTACK MY FACTIONS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

i'll take them lands off ur hand babe <3

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
If you guys suspect of any Fake bids you just need to send the report to any of the GM's.
I dont play the game so i dunno which factions are fakes. So if u suspect antyhing fishy just report it. You can even report it directly to Agatio.

And for those claiming we do nothing about fake bids...we just banned 2 factions last weekend, exactly cuz we got reports of it...without reports we don't know who is fake or not...

I am a fake faction.... neener neener =p lol man i am bored and tired currently.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
The thing is even if the Fake bids are reported it doesn't change the fact that the bid has already been placed and the time slots have already been created.  That is basically the main reason for Fake bidding is to screw up the time slots for tw to make certain wars more beneficial to certain guilds. The amount of corruption on this server is starting to be blatantly obvious...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wew, tw talk, didn't expect THIS at the end of the working week.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
There's plenty of other issues that can be talked about however, even mentioning them would more than likely result in a ban...