Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I'm sure my CT blademaster or your CT barb will love it  :rolleyes:
 Actually having a lot of CT has nothing to do with how skillsend works , it pretty much boost your original chan time so yeah it is a boost for both barbs and wrs ( Anyone who used SS correct me plz if Im wrong ) .
I don't understand this, it's better if some players have 0ms between skills, some have 40ms and others have 600ms, and it's balanced and meant to be played like that, god forbid all players cast at the same speed, because it's a cheat.
 Thats one way to view all of this , so no you are both right and wrong . 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Actually having a lot of CT has nothing to do with how skillsend works , it pretty much boost your original chan time so yeah it is a boost for both barbs and wrs ( Anyone who used SS correct me plz if Im wrong ) . Thats one way to view all of this , so no you are both right and wrong .
The higher your CT the bigger the advantage. This is why skillsender isn't as effective w/ 80% CT compared to the 96% CT before. Higher CT + No Delay = More attacks overall than Lower CT + No Delay. It adds up pretty quick. Sure it provides some slight benefits to every class, but it's extremely and unfairly biased toward casters.
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 10:20 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Actually having a lot of CT has nothing to do with how skillsend works , it pretty much boost your original chan time so yeah it is a boost for both barbs and wrs ( Anyone who used SS correct me plz if Im wrong )
look at this this way, removes delay of 0.2 seconds between casting your skills, that's why when ea for example uses it that has probably shortest skill animations in the game looks like it fired 4 skills in 1 second, without skillsender it would fire 2 and half skills average per 1 second, example used on -99 ct

Offline Areashi

• Banned
When a cheat is enabled for everyone it is no longer a cheat, why are you having trouble understanding this?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
look at this this way, removes delay of 0.2 seconds between casting your skills, that's why when ea for example uses it that has probably shortest skill animations in the game looks like it fired 4 skills in 1 second, without skillsender it would fire 2 and half skills average per 1 second, example used on -99 ct
 So I wasnt wrong and it will make my barb even more annoying to deal with , great I guess ? Thank you for quick reply though Im out of the thread now since its pointless to argue something thats going to happen anyway lol 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
So I wasnt wrong and it will make my barb even more annoying to deal with , great I guess ? Thank you for quick reply though Im out of the thread now since its pointless to argue something thats going to happen anyway lol
Uh... No. You said it boosts your original channeling time, which was wrong. It doesn't touch your channeling time, but having a higher CT DOES make SS more effective overall.

You are right though on that last part, it's being added and I can't change that. However, I believe it's worth addressing these concerns to make sure when it's implemented that it's as balanced as possible. That way they don't have to deal with 90% of the server crying again, complaining about something they asked to happen. Which is probably going to happen anyways :D
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 10:51 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
When a cheat is enabled for everyone it is no longer a cheat, why are you having trouble understanding this?
The great Areashi has spoken.

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Uh... No. You said it boosts your original channeling time, which was wrong. It doesn't touch your channeling time, but having a higher CT DOES make SS more effective overall.

You are right though on that last part, it's being added and I can't change that. However, I believe it's worth addressing these concerns to make sure when it's implemented that it's as balanced as possible. That way they don't have to deal with 90% of the server crying again, complaining about something they asked to happen. Which is probably going to happen anyways :D
Well said faggie.
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2018, 02:43 pm by LinLin

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
every dph class will be boosted in it's way

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
every dph class will be boosted in it's way
you know that ALL classes are dph classes... right? :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
you know that ALL classes are dph classes... right? :normal-19:
no some are aps but you obviously never heard of that word

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
no some are aps but you obviously never heard of that word
no, literally every class was built to be dph lol
the first fist bm was what started aps
but every class was built for dph
nowadays people aps tho

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
nowadays people aps tho
WR's CH contradicts that imo 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
nowadays people aps tho
this..... and even fist bm is built to be dph cause u got fist skills too... that just sounded SOOOO WRONG :normal-19:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
this..... and even fist bm is built to be dph cause u got fist skills too... that just sounded SOOOO WRONG :normal-19:
so, you are telling us the class who can originally use fists and even got fists skill which increase aps speed both demon/sage was meant to be dph, use skills on fists for killing?