Epic Perfect World

The changes

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Man you people never change, you say game is dying, game is sht cuz of new classes, cuz of idk seekers and mystics, oh wait some1 also mentioned game turned into sht because of sins (?). If you're so into sht talking the game why you don't quit it then? If you're so into sht talking the game why are you afraid of the change?
Cant deal with a CHEAT so lets make it available for everyone so its no longer a cheat anymore?
Could we then get the auto crafter also?Probably some ppl have it and while i pop some eye veins trying to get the stats i want the ones that have it can stack pe and one shiny day afk with auto craft and have the stats they want?
Can we get the anti genie spark also since some ppl have it so that they dont have an advantage?(even if it gets nerfed?)
Can we also have public the ep tool that auto heals/pury target depending on the hp/debuffs it has so everyone can reroll to other class and have the bot eps?
Me and all the other that are ultra skeptic play epic for what it is
If we wanted a server that barely reminds Perfect World we could just go play an insta/5aps russian server no?
Skillsender is not even a cheat to begin with because any1 can use it to same extend, difference between no skillsender and having a skillsender is that without skillsender your default delay between skills is 0,2 seconds, with skillsender that delay is removed. If those 200ms can be considered as cheat then idk what. 

Anti genie spark lmao, little better reflexes and it looks like u use it, i think i was reported in the past for having that when all i did was tryharding. All the nonsense about cheating you bring makes you look plain dumb and closedminded. You should rethink your words before writting them down.

Very interesting!

Disbander of Team69, Warning, Xpendable, Artifex and Apollumi

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
?Skillsender is not even a cheat to begin with because any1 can use it to same extend, difference between no skillsender and having a skillsender is that without skillsender your default delay between skills is 0,2 seconds, with skillsender that delay is removed. If those 200ms can be considered as cheat then idk what.

Anti genie spark lmao, little better reflexes and it looks like u use it, i think i was reported in the past for having that when all i did was tryharding. All the nonsense about cheating you bring makes you look plain dumb and closedminded. You should rethink your words before writting them down.
Translation:blablabla i have no arguments so i will just call him dumb

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Translation:blablabla i have no arguments so i will just call him dumb
ur done

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
ur done
You do realize your argument of "Skillsender is not even a cheat to begin with because any1 can use it to same extend" , is the dumbest shit anyone has said. For example, I could go get a CS:GO cheat for aimbot, but so can you. Does that make it no longer a cheat? Skillsender is the same thing, to a smaller degree. It provides an unfair advantage that the game developers don't want.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
You do realize your argument of "Skillsender is not even a cheat to begin with because any1 can use it to same extend" , is the dumbest shit anyone has said. For example, I could go get a CS:GO cheat for aimbot, but so can you. Does that make it no longer a cheat? Skillsender is the same thing, to a smaller degree. It provides an unfair advantage that the game developers don't want.
Aimbot is obvious cheat, easily to detect and ban, i used skillsender on EPW for a long time before people started getting banned harder and harder and then i stopped using to not risk it. GM can ban me for saying this i don't mind. It doesn't provide unfair advantage if everyone has it, it was widely available for everyone but people never wanted to use it for some reason. It's like calling gear script a cheat when it really wasn't, it was just saving you couple of clicks yet today is widely acceptable in the community so don't bullsht cuz it ain't working. It will be exactly the same with skillsender, everyone will accept it once the changes are made and it will be just like gear script. Only reason why community accepted it and it became legal was because it was undetectable so Agatio had no choise. Skillsender will be the same thing because it's pointless to ban players in already dying game, people being against it didn't even state their real reason to be against it, they just say they're against it cuz they died to EAs using it and never tried one.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Pre-panic attack symptoms.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Aimbot is obvious cheat, easily to detect and ban, i used skillsender on EPW for a long time before people started getting banned harder and harder and then i stopped using to not risk it. GM can ban me for saying this i don't mind. It doesn't provide unfair advantage if everyone has it, it was widely available for everyone but people never wanted to use it for some reason. It's like calling gear script a cheat when it really wasn't, it was just saving you couple of clicks yet today is widely acceptable in the community so don't bullsht cuz it ain't working. It will be exactly the same with skillsender, everyone will accept it once the changes are made and it will be just like gear script. Only reason why community accepted it and it became legal was because it was undetectable so Agatio had no choise. Skillsender will be the same thing because it's pointless to ban players in already dying game, people being against it didn't even state their real reason to be against it, they just say they're against it cuz they died to EAs using it and never tried one.
You should touch up on your definition of what a cheat is. Clearly you have no idea what your talking about (not to mention how disgraceful it is for you to admit to using it while it was bannable). The reason that SS became a problem is due to players JUST LIKE YOU. Now the community is being FORCED to accept something that was NEVER meant to be added. If agatio wanted a skillsender he'd never have made it bannable in the first place. If players LIKE YOU, would see some goddamn logic in your decision making, the server wouldn't have to adapt every little ***ing thing to fix the problems you helped start. You say that a skillsender is NOT unfair? Well what about every other class that doesn't benefit from it? How is that fair for them? I don't want to HAVE to be forced to use or play against a skillsender. The only reason the majority of people I knew began using it was to put them on par with those who did. Maybe if people would learn to play the game the way it was MEANT to be played, we wouldn't have these problems to begin with.

I'm not going to even bother to continue arguing against your logic of "not unfair/cheat due to accessibility" because it's so stupid it's not worth fighting against. Your statements are so contradictory, it's absolutely ridiculous...
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016, 09:03 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BriEsT

• Don
You should touch up on your definition of what a cheat is. Clearly you have no idea what your talking about (not to mention how disgraceful it is for you to admit to using it while it was bannable). The reason that SS became a problem is due to players JUST LIKE YOU. Now the community is being FORCED to accept something that was NEVER meant to be added. If agatio wanted a skillsender he'd never have made it bannable in the first place. If players LIKE YOU, would see some goddamn logic in your decision making, the server wouldn't have to adapt every little ***ing thing to fix the problems you helped start. Your statements are so contradictory, it's absolutely DISGUSTING. You say that a skillsender is NOT unfair? Well what about every other class that doesn't benefit from it? How is that fair for them?

I'm not going to even bother to continue arguing against your logic of "not unfair/cheat due to accessibility" because it's so stupid it's not worth fighting against.
  Sadly people find it acceptable to use scripts and ss now . It does change dynamic of the game and it has a decent chance of making the game more smooth but that's exactly what I don't want to see happen with PW . But oh well most seem to be for this so its whatever at this point no reason to argue when its going to happen anyway . 

Pre-panic attack symptoms.

Nothing to do with that , simply put I don't like the idea and the results its going to bring .

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You should touch up on your definition of what a cheat is. Clearly you have no idea what your talking about (not to mention how disgraceful it is for you to admit to using it while it was bannable). The reason that SS became a problem is due to players JUST LIKE YOU. Now the community is being FORCED to accept something that was NEVER meant to be added. If agatio wanted a skillsender he'd never have made it bannable in the first place. If players LIKE YOU, would see some goddamn logic in your decision making, the server wouldn't have to adapt every little ***ing thing to fix the problems you helped start. You say that a skillsender is NOT unfair? Well what about every other class that doesn't benefit from it? How is that fair for them? I don't want to HAVE to be forced to use or play against a skillsender. The only reason the majority of people I knew began using it was to put them on par with those who did. Maybe if people would learn to play the game the way it was MEANT to be played, we wouldn't have these problems to begin with.

I'm not going to even bother to continue arguing against your logic of "not unfair/cheat due to accessibility" because it's so stupid it's not worth fighting against. Your statements are so contradictory, it's absolutely ridiculous...
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000etcetcetc

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

what a carebear lmao haha

edit; every class benefits from it. use it, love it.

judas

I don't understand this, it's better if some players have 0ms between skills, some have 40ms and others have 600ms, and it's balanced and meant to be played like that, god forbid all players cast at the same speed, because it's a cheat.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
what a carebear lmao haha

edit; every class benefits from it. use it, love it.
I'm sure my CT blademaster or your CT barb will love it  :rolleyes:
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Well having a skill sender for everyone isn't it nice? unless some cheater using it due to pk and u can't, the way cheating is going to increase On epic should be legal tbh, imagaine what charlize said autocrafter, anti genies spark, skill sender, some ppl trying to get it and some ppl never will get it neither they can learn so i think its nice having SS everyone ,it gives lots of advantage to everyone, just think about it those who has SS or any cheat they can stil use it and it aint easy to caught them and the ban rules so weak as well, need to prove 5 times b4 u get ban lol

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I'm sure my CT blademaster or your CT barb will love it 
hahahah man it's not even worth arguing with you how little knowledge you got about skillsender. you had your chance on sendpw, if you played it we wouldn't be making this conversation.