Hope to see these changes soon
More optimistic now.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 06:12 am by Snow

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Serious and talk on EPW? Should I call a doctor for you fam..?
Wasnt on epic mk. skype very important.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Wasnt on epic mk. skype very important.
My bad. OW memes need attention too.  :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
waiting for seerver new changes

hahahaha

too many skillsender as of now.. unfair to the other player...

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
waiting for seerver new changes

hahahaha

too many skillsender as of now.. unfair to the other player...
You Guys........😔😕😲😩😨😰😢😭

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Yes, game is screwed but don't change anything.
That's exactly how most people think atm.
  Hahahaha Im honestly glad you took the bait , I used your own words against you and now I was wrong unlike you in the past right? Its alright though you dont have to defend yourself now you got every right to change your mind about some things just like the rest of us , I just wanted to point out how ppl like you , who were so against scripts and ss and any kind of bots playing the game instead of the player , are now for it .
 Just saying I dont mind if there are any changes or ss being installed in the client I just like pw the way it is atm and I dont see a reason to change it ( honest opinion  now ) . As I said with these changes this will look more like a serious game than fun game but its really up to you guys to do what you want with it ( Im talking about all those skill changes as well Im assuming that it will happen sooner or later to many serious gamers on PW around so ).
things change, yes, luck factor was huge part of this game, minimizing it makes the game tryhard, sure, but isn't 90% community like that?
 That is the only reason why I know that changes are going to happen now with burdette as developer , as much as I hate to admit it many players who pvp are beyond serious in pk so its honestly whatever at this point .

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
I heard somewhere that Burdette is not even a legal age?

Someone confirm please.
What does his age have to do with anything?

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Even if I was not that happy about Burdette becoming Gm for the only reason that he was cheating and that it was not fair... You can't take away that Burdette has probably  some badass programming skills. I was not sure about his personality, but I am more opportunistic now that I know that he wants to give skillsender to everyone. Why? Because it will make the server more balanced and not only certain people will have the tool to have a edge. Which is in my oppinion a very good thing!I just hope the changes to balance the game will be adapted and fair , not only to please the biggest mouths on forum or the gm dickriders...can't wait so see what is coming up , changes will be good for the server!

And btw , age has nothing to do with skills.. There are total jerk here that are over 35 and that are still dummies in everything they do... If he has passion & talent in programming, lets benefit from his knowledge

Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 10:15 am by Kasing

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 Hahahaha Im honestly glad you took the bait , I used your own words against you and now I was wrong unlike you in the past right? Its alright though you dont have to defend yourself now you got every right to change your mind about some things just like the rest of us , I just wanted to point out how ppl like you , who were so against scripts and ss and any kind of bots playing the game instead of the player , are now for it .
 Just saying I dont mind if there are any changes or ss being installed in the client I just like pw the way it is atm and I dont see a reason to change it ( honest opinion  now ) . As I said with these changes this will look more like a serious game than fun game but its really up to you guys to do what you want with it ( Im talking about all those skill changes as well Im assuming that it will happen sooner or later to many serious gamers on PW around so ). That is the only reason why I know that changes are going to happen now with burdette as developer , as much as I hate to admit it many players who pvp are beyond serious in pk so its honestly whatever at this point .

Nice try, but doesn't make sense.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

PURGATORY

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Nice try, but doesn't make sense.
 There we go thats the butthead we all know and love !

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
There we go thats the butthead we all know and love !
If you have any suggestion about changes then don't be so hypocrite and don't make this personal.
Your post was full tryhard and i can make you realise it made no sense, only if i'd care enough.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If you have any suggestion about changes then don't be so hypocrite and don't make this personal.
Your post was full tryhard and i can make you realise it made no sense, only if i'd care enough.
 Very well , simply put I dont think server needs any change but if you really must have something changed to balance out the game , go with the skill editing as burdette wanted . Im 100% against adding skillsend even if ppl abuse it now and its unfair to the rest of us .

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lel i watched videos and im scared that i wont be able to defend myself from those ea attacks. Dont even know if i would be able to cast anything when i see those arrows coming just run sz  :rolleyes:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Cant deal with a CHEAT so lets make it available for everyone so its no longer a cheat anymore?
Could we then get the auto crafter also?Probably some ppl have it and while i pop some eye veins trying to get the stats i want the ones that have it can stack pe and one shiny day afk with auto craft and have the stats they want?
Can we get the anti genie spark also since some ppl have it so that they dont have an advantage?(even if it gets nerfed?)
Can we also have public the ep tool that auto heals/pury target depending on the hp/debuffs it has so everyone can reroll to other class and have the bot eps?
Me and all the other that are ultra skeptic play epic for what it is
If we wanted a server that barely reminds Perfect World we could just go play an insta/5aps russian server no?