Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Seal Titles

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
(i) Go to (541 957) across from Haunted Path to obtain Seal: Tai Chi Shore.
(ii) Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966)  [The Past is Bitter]
(iii) Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970)  [Veil Raider]
(iv) Go to (560 980), defeat the 50 of the 'Undead Army'  [GhoulFriend](+9 mdef)
(v) Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest. It will send you north to Tai Chi Shore. (580 983)  [Shadow Raider]
(vi a) Pick up the quest quest at the last location. Kill the 'Empyrean Slither'  [Monster Hunter](+9 mdef)
(vi b) Go to Sword Graveyard (525 928) to pick up the quest. Hover your cursor over all the swords till you find the dig-able one.  [Heart of the Sword](+9 mag-def)
(vii) The next quest starts around the little water pond next to the Slither (580 983). Kill Ghost & Chaos after digging the totems on the Tai Chi island.  [Master of Balance](+3 phy-att)

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Seal: Tai Chi Shore
  • Pick up the first quest at (541 958) across from Haunted Path to obtain Seal: Tai Chi Shore. Fly to the top of Veiled Tower (530 966 ↑37).  [The Past is Bitter]
  • Pick up the next quest at the same location or at the top of Veiled Tower (530 966 ↑37). Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970).  [Veil Raider]
  • Go to (562 978) for the next quest. Kill 50 of the Undead Army. Hand in the quest to any Explorer NPC in the same location.  [Ghoulfriend] (+9 mdef)
  • Go to the top of the Tower of Darkness (569 928 ↑40) for the next quest. Go to Tai Chi Shore (580 983) where the Seal: Tai Chi Shore is.  [Shadow Raider]
  • Pick up the next quest at the same location, or at (577 987). Kill Empyrian Slither.  [Monster Hunter] (+9 mdef)
  • Go to (525 928) for the next quest. Get Destined Sword by digging one of the swords in the same location. Only one random sword in the area is diggable, hover your cursor over each sword until you find it.  [Heart of the Sword] (+9 mag-def)
  • Go to Tai Chi Shore (578 986) for the next quest. Kill Ghost after digging Seal: Tai Chi Shore Ghost. Next, kill Chaos after digging Seal: Tai Chi Shore Chaos. Not to be confused with the Master of Balance title obtained from killing Chigo, the Serpent Emperor in Advanced Endless Universe.  [Master of Balance] (+3 phy-att)
This one gives height.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
good job . always been useful after years
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *