Epic Perfect World

Conflate vs 0fk | GG guys

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Quote me again when u break the TW's time record. stills 8 min, thanks.
Damn
Also nice video  :-*

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Clearly you can only ride other people's victories since you have none of your own.
...oh wait. Do empty factions count?
Do enlighten me what so-called real TW's you have got :D Now that you had a real TW you got steamrolled in 9 minutes. And ofc it's all good if the TW was spoken in good terms between Conflate and Colorblind but I am not so sure it was so smart to shout "HACKERS" in wc after that "friendly" TW :) Didn't seem so friendly to the outsiders watching.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Do enlighten me what so-called real TW's you have got :D Now that you had a real TW you got steamrolled in 9 minutes. And ofc it's all good if the TW was spoken in good terms between Conflate and Colorblind but I am not so sure it was so smart to shout "HACKERS" in wc after that "friendly" TW :) Didn't seem so friendly to the outsiders watching.
ok fossil
Colorblind do you want 10v10? I have already offered to you.

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
1. Was 9-1 (They quit server after they realised we worked out how to beat them)
2. Score vs Tyrants is 6-0 in tw and 25-3 DT and you're talking about factions not being a challenge?! LOL
3. How many wins does AE/Tyrants have vs Conflate?
if you were working to defeat us, you wouldn't have lost the last TW is not even destroying the tower
people in the clan got bored so we left
so you put on your own territory to avoid the TV with us
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016, 06:09 am by arlekin

Offline JohnySins

1. Was 9-1 (They quit server after they realised we worked out how to beat them)

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev