Epic Perfect World

0FG - They Gave Up

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
doubt u killed anythign aswell 3 shot wizie lmao 4-2 never forgety and if i'm wrong we can always go back to anglers i bet Tyroth vs bre gonna be a nice boost to Ofk aswell   :-*

before u talka bout killing make sure u kill stuff tho cuz i had good ones
3 shot? 4-2? I never 1v1ed you, stop making up scores unknown, last time I bothered 1v1ing anything was in 2012 on my dragon sin

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was indeed a boring pk .. but stiII thankfuII we had a pk , so thank you guys :) , nice video Bre brother  :normal-8: :normal-48:
Btw Tyroth... i remenber that pk quite weII.. i was Ieading my squad with 2k ms and sometimes it went higher.. u never pushed us in any pk u did against us.. the reason u did this time, it's because we had squad spIit and we bareIy were 15.. but at the beginning u had to struggIe as much as me when im pooping a big one. If u tried to proof anything in that video , sorry but that was a good faiI... 
You might have boosted your KDA a IittIe bit in that video , but uh weII , might be your first or Iast time, unIike u , we boost our KDA everytime we pk against you guys. ( Nothing against u AE, you are awesome and aIways gives pk to everyone, but u aIways seem to have someone who is a dick). So ye, we understand your happiness this time , just Iike when u tried to seem u won 1v1 against Subsea when u caIIed RauI to do it for you, be ashamed dude  :normal-3:

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Nice one mate. Looked like fun rofl

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice pk, good music.. whats second song plz ^-^
Boban i Marko Markovic - Disco Džumbus  :rolleyes:

бре добар си 

Offline 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔢

• ♛ Retired
  • #Haters❤
  • Characters: iParadise
  • Faction: Snertifex
Lmao that song xD

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Was indeed a boring pk .. but stiII thankfuII we had a pk , so thank you guys :) , nice video Bre brother  :normal-8: :normal-48:
Btw Tyroth... i remenber that pk quite weII.. i was Ieading my squad with 2k ms and sometimes it went higher.. u never pushed us in any pk u did against us.. the reason u did this time, it's because we had squad spIit and we bareIy were 15.. but at the beginning u had to struggIe as much as me when im pooping a big one. If u tried to proof anything in that video , sorry but that was a good faiI...
You might have boosted your KDA a IittIe bit in that video , but uh weII , might be your first or Iast time, unIike u , we boost our KDA everytime we pk against you guys. ( Nothing against u AE, you are awesome and aIways gives pk to everyone, but u aIways seem to have someone who is a dick). So ye, we understand your happiness this time , just Iike when u tried to seem u won 1v1 against Subsea when u caIIed RauI to do it for you, be ashamed dude  :normal-3:
Non taken but you are aware your faction has those too right? :)

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Bre noob.. 0fks noobs....

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Good video man :)

Non taken but you are aware your faction has those too right? :)
Ours dont really feel the need to scream it on forum or post trashtalking vids though. Every faction has some. The question is where limits are...

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Good video man :)

Ours dont really feel the need to scream it on forum or post trashtalking vids though. Every faction has some. The question is where limits are...
Everyone sets their own limits, even Tyroth. And I won't respond to the first sentence :)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Everyone sets their own limits, even Tyroth. And I won't respond to the first sentence :)
Yep exactly. This said i think everyone on this forum knows where the different limits from ppl are set. ;)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Too lazy to quote anyone now, will do tomorrow. We won PK btw

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
nice vid, keep it up^

Offline GokuVII

• Banned