Epic Perfect World

bb exde

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
Most of you will be like "eyy idk this dood but gl hf dood" but for those who indeed know me  , i will be quitting this game and i indeed hope for good this time . The amount of time i spent trying to farm and gather  up ec is ridiculous , i've been a member of Epic's community since year one and never in my life i've experienced such frustration.  This game has become nothing but a cancerous enviroment that offers absolutely zero joy, at least from my point of view  . This might seem funny to you people but since the creation of my mage i've been making attempts on creating a x3 attack level weapon  , simple enough right ? Considering many of our fellow players have already achieved x4 al and other perfect stats , such fact would make  you think that after 10k pe and more than 25k damas you would eventually get it ... , i  guess it's a thing of luck huh xd .This game is based on luck in general actually  . But anyhow such small and non threatening reason pushed me into making this decision to quit . I want to thank the people that have been with me all this time , i'm pretty sure they know who they are and i don't need to get into naming them xd .

tc lads

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Gl dood also hf

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most of you will be like "eyy idk this dood but gl hf dood" but for those who indeed know me  , i will be quitting this game and i indeed hope for good this time . The amount of time i spent trying to farm and gather  up ec is ridiculous , i've been a member of Epic's community since year one and never in my life i've experienced such frustration.  This game has become nothing but a cancerous enviroment that offers absolutely zero joy, at least from my point of view  . This might seem funny to you people but since the creation of my mage i've been making attempts on creating a x3 attack level weapon  , simple enough right ? Considering many of our fellow players have already achieved x4 al and other perfect stats , such fact would make  you think that after 10k pe and more than 25k damas you would eventually get it ... , i  guess it's a thing of luck huh xd .This game is based on luck in general actually  . But anyhow such small and non threatening reason pushed me into making this decision to quit . I want to thank the people that have been with me all this time , i'm pretty sure they know who they are and i don't need to get into naming them xd .

tc lads
its okay
the forum guides tell you around 2k rolls will get you 3x int
I roll 6k times and not once have I gotten it lol
don't even get me started on how I roll 3x dex boots 7 times but cant roll 3x channel
I'm still rocking a twox def lvl wep because luck is bad?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Will miss you man was fun playing with you :(

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Gl and have fun dude
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Ughhhh good luck,Ilias.It was nice to see you again  :(

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
mexri kai sto telos gkriniazeis :-X idi leipeis apo to paixnidi :'( :'(

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Goodbye brother  :'(
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom

tc lads
Yes this server is luck to win. Good luck with whatever you're going to do 

Offline Zain

• Oday
  • Characters: EmperorOday/Zain
Take care brother

• : D
Ilias u fag
Good luck and take care, was fun playing with you man also kosing me was 'fun'  ))):
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Same, quit after mag ring restrict. Since that was the only thing that allowed me to get to same ct base with chocolate as other endgamers

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Same, quit after mag ring restrict. Since that was the only thing that allowed me to get to same ct base with chocolate as other endgamers
Mage way to go now. double damage given half damage taken.
Also ot, good luck and cya o/
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways