Epic Perfect World

Bring Mag ring back on EA

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
oh yeah i read, just because you don't agree it doesn't mean you're not clueless dw
:police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

PURGATORY

I know
but whats the point of lurking around forums of a game you don't play
lmao
ima start lurking World of Warcraft forums making domgrath type nerf threads/suggestion threads of how to make the game better acting like I play the game
sorry long nails don't care, if you are saying irrelevant stuff rather than going to answer or counter sufficiently what I said I reckon it's needless for you to quote me, the game has been through a lot of balancing in order to make the gap between classes that actually are mere counters to one another and between AA, LA, and HA smaller, but the thing is you will never obtain true balance with the complexity of skill structure/gear PW has (and many other games for that matter) unless you make one universal gear type with equal stats between everyone etc, still you would find imbalance 'cause of stats rolled on gear etc bruh, every class can be countered  in a way or another it is about the flexibility of your own gameplay, ask Maxy how to win a DB on sin if you feel like you're in trouble or (Error404:) Gitgud maybe xd

btw 0d should be nerfed to 0% and primal ironwood made more viable and boosted a little
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2016, 08:44 am by Damage

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I know
but whats the point of lurking around forums of a game you don't play
lmao
ima start lurking World of Warcraft forums making domgrath type nerf threads/suggestion threads of how to make the game better acting like I play the game
so just because you don't log the game anymore, you're not allowed to go trough the forums? 

I mean what does it matter if someone who went inactive ingame feels like opening the forums once in a while to check what's going on or if there's anything new 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Losing 30+ atk levels aint fine imo
get good lol eas can easy any class with the exception of wb those 30ks on my barb really hurt :) find a teacher i don't recommend Prodigy though :(

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Full -9 set ea are insane cast unless -6 set tryhard playing would be nice if attack level boost on Ea, :) btw dont need to bring back chocolate, we have Base CT Buff as well
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2016, 11:47 am by Clones

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
EA could lose 15 attack levels and it would still be balanced just based on how many people play it. Aga, don't buff this class anymore. Archers are only sad because they lost their superiority  About time you learned real classes.

Tl;Dr - don't buff archers. don't re-add rings. Stop catering to idiocy

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
EA could lose 15 attack levels and it would still be balanced just based on how many people play it. Aga, don't buff this class anymore. Archers are only sad because they lost their superiority  About time you learned real classes.

Tl;Dr - don't buff archers. don't re-add rings. Stop catering to idiocy
Coming from a db? Best joke
Easiest facepalm class ever to come out

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tbh my opinion from eas is. 
Somehow , this cIass gets hit so damn hard from arcane cIasses, i know it aIways been Iike this, but mages deaIing 11k / 13k no crit base damage on ea it's just ridicuIous. If they make 2 crits in a row eas just instantIy die.. I've seen some mages 1v1ing other eas and apoIogizing for their crits cause 2 hits wouId kiII them and 1v1's gets boring and stupid.
Stormbringer hitting eas is just another bs. They just come randomIy with their 100+ skiIIs that gives them stun immune for 5000 minutes, running as fast as usain boIt, increased damaged buff , 5000+ skiIIs that increase phy def , and hitting 22k-33k.. ( Won't even bother mentioning when they use 3rd spark.. ) 
BasicIy ea magic def is just insaneIy stupid atm. 
About damage, i think it is fine. but i stiII wouId go with Pedja idea of 5+atk IeveI , since the magic def on eas is something peopIe gives 0 fck given...

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nobody said only archers
Every class deserves specific things to help them out
Sins get D E S T R O Y E D by sbs
Barbs are same
Mystics broken, can counter all
Ea gets hierod 7/10 times at half hp by wiz combo
Wizards suck vs dbs but so does every non HA class
Bm spends years chasing sbs which can easily avoud stuns with kiting and anti stuns
Psy can tank squads while in def vodoo(unless purged)
Veno 0pdef broken(partially fixed rest about the class is fair)
I think we can all say with confidence, the server has balance issues.
Sbs get 12k pdef(low as hell but fair considering they can just run around like chickens and attack)
Dbs more broken than mystics, damage like a truck, stunlock through anti stun, can pretty much tank 1v3 and get kills
Sbs can do the same tank 1v4 while buffed and kill 2/4(guys the players are just bad exxdeee)
Cata barbs can get facerolled by sbs(not saying i do on cata but i see it happen often in tw vids)
Ep is only fine class imo
Demon ea kinda useless unless you got Prodigy's gears(especially with new sb buff)
Tl;dr: every class besides ep needs to be rebalanced as server is currently
Server unbalanced
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
Somehow , this cIass gets hit so damn hard from arcane cIasses, i know it aIways been Iike this, but mages deaIing 11k / 13k no crit base damage on ea it's just ridicuIous. If they make 2 crits in a row eas just instantIy die.. I've seen some mages 1v1ing other eas and apoIogizing for their crits cause 2 hits wouId kiII them and 1v1's gets boring and stupid.
Stormbringer hitting eas is just another bs. They just come randomIy with their 100+ skiIIs that gives them stun immune for 5000 minutes, running as fast as usain boIt, increased damaged buff , 5000+ skiIIs that increase phy def , and hitting 22k-33k.. ( Won't even bother mentioning when they use 3rd spark.. )
About damage, i think it is fine. but i stiII wouId go with Pedja idea of 5+atk IeveI , since the magic def on eas is something peopIe gives 0 fck given...
ea is meant to be glass cannon its understood but two hit isn't glass cannon that's beyond glass
psy is a glass cannon class but they don't get two hit in atk voodoo

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Somehow , this cIass gets hit so damn hard from arcane cIasses, i know it aIways been Iike this, but mages deaIing 11k / 13k no crit base damage on ea it's just ridicuIous. If they make 2 crits in a row eas just instantIy die.. I've seen some mages 1v1ing other eas and apoIogizing for their crits cause 2 hits wouId kiII them and 1v1's gets boring and stupid.
Stormbringer hitting eas is just another bs. They just come randomIy with their 100+ skiIIs that gives them stun immune for 5000 minutes, running as fast as usain boIt, increased damaged buff , 5000+ skiIIs that increase phy def , and hitting 22k-33k.. ( Won't even bother mentioning when they use 3rd spark.. )
happends to sb's aswell.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
EA's are not a mag class,there for they don't need it.Theyer fine the way they are.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

eaawh

Pedja bought my vote.
+1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I still can't believe that EA's are using the "we're the squishiest class" meme still when 2016 is almost over...

Aside from the fact that this is just simply not true, are people forgetting that EA's were a complete nuisance to the point Agatio had his hand forced?

If EA's weren't a problem with magic rings, and if skillsenders weren't a major problem this past year, EA's wouldn't have been nerfed in the first place.

To be completely honest, if you've been playing EA this past year religiously and you're still complaining about having trash gear, perhaps you should invest the time into getting better gear to obtain more channeling instead of sitting around on the forums and complaining about how your channeling sucks. Half of the EA's I see running around that attend trials on a weekly basis have full -9 pieces of gear, and I'm talking about people who don't even pride themselves to be PKers

Why you have some delusion that your class is "special" and deserves a special treatment puzzles me. If you want better channeling, invest the time or $ to get the -9. That's how it's supposed to be. If you want to have better stats, you need better gears, and that requires work and effort to obtain. Just because you're an EA doesn't entitle you to instant-cast with only -6 channeling on each piece and a crossbow.

Before the nerf? I made an EA. I had it fully-geared for channeling within two hours after only using around 300 rerolls. With -6 on each piece, I used two magic rings, and I used a crossbow. I was instant-cast with next to no effort. Then skillsenders were spread by individuals and became a huge problem considering 3/4 of the people who attend mass PK are an EA, and people were getting heirobugged instantaneously.

My final thoughts :

You're a glass cannon class however, you do not by any means have bad defense in mass PK because with the buffs you will have you're actually quite tanky unless you're debuffed.

You already have some of the highest attack levels in-game, and are still the primary DD class for PK.

You're under some delusion that you should have 100+ attack levels and be instant cast, which is ridiculous.

tl;dr:

Spend $ or time to get the -9 gears like everyone else and stop complaining. You're lazy and cry for buffs to your class (buffs that nobody else in the entire game gets to benefit from) because you believe you're a special snowflake for playing an EA. Do work to improve yourself or shut up already ffs.

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2016, 03:44 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath