• Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Last Edit: Nov 25, 2016, 10:56 pm by UchMadara

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Archers are the special snowflakes of the game, they must be pampered and given gear that no other classes have.
Nobody said only archers
Every class deserves specific things to help them out
Sins get D E S T R O Y E D by sbs
Barbs are same
Mystics broken, can counter all
Ea gets hierod 7/10 times at half hp by wiz combo
Wizards suck vs dbs but so does every non HA class
Bm spends years chasing sbs which can easily avoud stuns with kiting and anti stuns
Psy can tank squads while in def vodoo(unless purged)
Veno 0pdef broken(partially fixed rest about the class is fair) 
I think we can all say with confidence, the server has balance issues.
Sbs get 12k pdef(low as hell but fair considering they can just run around like chickens and attack) 
Dbs more broken than mystics, damage like a truck, stunlock through anti stun, can pretty much tank 1v3 and get kills 
Sbs can do the same tank 1v4 while buffed and kill 2/4(guys the players are just bad exxdeee)
Cata barbs can get facerolled by sbs(not saying i do on cata but i see it happen often in tw vids)
Ep is only fine class imo 
Demon ea kinda useless unless you got Prodigy's gears(especially with new sb buff)
Tl;dr: every class besides ep needs to be rebalanced as server is currently

PURGATORY

Nobody said only archers
Every class deserves specific things to help them out
Sins get D E S T R O Y E D by sbs
Barbs are same
Mystics broken, can counter all
Ea gets hierod 7/10 times at half hp by wiz combo
Wizards suck vs dbs but so does every non HA class
Bm spends years chasing sbs which can easily avoud stuns with kiting and anti stuns
Psy can tank squads while in def vodoo(unless purged)
Veno 0pdef broken(partially fixed rest about the class is fair)
I think we can all say with confidence, the server has balance issues.
Sbs get 12k pdef(low as hell but fair considering they can just run around like chickens and attack)
Dbs more broken than mystics, damage like a truck, stunlock through anti stun, can pretty much tank 1v3 and get kills
Sbs can do the same tank 1v4 while buffed and kill 2/4(guys the players are just bad exxdeee)
Cata barbs can get facerolled by sbs(not saying i do on cata but i see it happen often in tw vids)
Ep is only fine class imo
Demon ea kinda useless unless you got Prodigy's gears(especially with new sb buff)
Tl;dr: every class besides ep needs to be rebalanced as server is currently
I am looking forward to any balance improvements from you that do not a) impose further imbalance in any inter-class dimension b) make one class superior to a particular class only c) impair a class in comparison with several ones d) completely make a class lose its meaning as a counter to one or such
x DD

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I am looking forward to any balance improvements from you that do not a) impose further imbalance in any inter-class dimension b) make one class superior to a particular class only c) impair a class in comparison with several ones d) completely make a class lose its meaning as a counter to one or such
x DD
XDDD I'm looking forward to the day you quit the forums like you so called quit the game xDDDDDDD

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
XDDD I'm looking forward to the day you quit the forums like you so called quit the game xDDDDDDD
He did quit, its just seby doing bq on it, or me stealing fashion

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
He did quit, its just seby doing bq on it, or me stealing fashion
I know
but whats the point of lurking around forums of a game you don't play
lmao
ima start lurking World of Warcraft forums making domgrath type nerf threads/suggestion threads of how to make the game better acting like I play the game

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Skillsenders have been around for the longest time and in fact more people are using them now. Every other class had the rings removed, to help stop defense camping. Nobody enjoyed the 2 hour+ 1v1 meta. EA was the only one to keep them, but they got a new buff instead which no other class got, which is fine as it is. My EP is full vit with 105 defense levels and EAs still hit me the same as every other damage class, if not slightly more. If you asked me to tank a squad of any DD classes, EA would be the one I'd avoid.

I really don't see the issue with them. It's not like you went from 20k damage to 100. Yes, vs people in full buff you may feel like you do little damage, but no class does a lot of consistently high damage against full buff, especially since people have better gear now. People can't script defense as much anymore either, so it has balanced out quite nicely. I like the meta for pk at the moment, it's more enjoyable.
Give us custom dragon rings instead with no channeling BUT still gives us the elemental defense
The rmdt isnt as good as the elemental def we got from the rings
Hated the channel part of rings and hated channel pots but loved the defense on the elemental drag rings

both are clueless. eas are fine dont need any new ring, for ct or def. if anything a 5 atk lvl boost would be ok but not necessary.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
both are clueless. eas are fine dont need any new ring, for ct or def. if anything a 5 atk lvl boost would be ok but not necessary.

Skillsenders have been around for the longest time and in fact more people are using them now. Every other class had the rings removed, to help stop defense camping. Nobody enjoyed the 2 hour+ 1v1 meta. EA was the only one to keep them, but they got a new buff instead which no other class got, which is fine as it is. My EP is full vit with 105 defense levels and EAs still hit me the same as every other damage class, if not slightly more. If you asked me to tank a squad of any DD classes, EA would be the one I'd avoid.

I really don't see the issue with them. It's not like you went from 20k damage to 100. Yes, vs people in full buff you may feel like you do little damage, but no class does a lot of consistently high damage against full buff, especially since people have better gear now. People can't script defense as much anymore either, so it has balanced out quite nicely. I like the meta for pk at the moment, it's more enjoyable.
Did you read what I put? 
"which is fine as it is."

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Did you read what I put?
"which is fine as it is."
oh yeah i read, just because you don't agree it doesn't mean you're not clueless dw

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Not every Ea has Full chan gear, Not every Wiz has -6 -6, Jaja you get the point

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
could you make wog insta cast por favor give some love to demon eas :(

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i do agree on the mag ring to be returned back to the eas i honestly dont mind the damage or the chan but when it comes to fighting arcane classes i get random 20k nukes out of no where not to mention my ea has over 90def lvls 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
i do agree on the mag ring to be returned back to the eas i honestly dont mind the damage or the chan but when it comes to fighting arcane classes i get random 20k nukes out of no where not to mention my ea has over 90def lvls
now imagine us eas who get 30k nukes with 75-85 def lvls :(

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant