Epic Perfect World

Bring Mag ring back on EA

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Since the patch was released, very few people have skillsenders (been away from game cant be sure of the amount)

Make the EA's the way they were before skillsender meta. Remove rmdt on blessing and that 4% ct, give mag ring back or just add chocolates.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Since the patch was released, very few people have skillsenders (been away from game cant be sure of the amount)

Make the EA's the way they were before skillsender meta. Remove rmdt on blessing and that 4% ct, give mag ring back or just add chocolates.
Chan ea's are fine.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Losing 30+ atk levels aint fine imo
Using 3x chann armor pieces with att bow is superior than a chann bow, even with the ring removal.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Using 3x chann armor pieces

After that patch i remembered a drop in server population.

Rings werent ment to be removed, only to stop widespread skillsending. Since someone here posted it to forum, everyone got hes hands on it.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Skillsenders have been around for the longest time and in fact more people are using them now. Every other class had the rings removed, to help stop defense camping. Nobody enjoyed the 2 hour+ 1v1 meta. EA was the only one to keep them, but they got a new buff instead which no other class got, which is fine as it is. My EP is full vit with 105 defense levels and EAs still hit me the same as every other damage class, if not slightly more. If you asked me to tank a squad of any DD classes, EA would be the one I'd avoid.

I really don't see the issue with them. It's not like you went from 20k damage to 100. Yes, vs people in full buff you may feel like you do little damage, but no class does a lot of consistently high damage against full buff, especially since people have better gear now. People can't script defense as much anymore either, so it has balanced out quite nicely. I like the meta for pk at the moment, it's more enjoyable.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Give us custom dragon rings instead with no channeling BUT still gives us the elemental defense
The rmdt isnt as good as the elemental def we got from the rings
Hated the channel part of rings and hated channel pots but loved the defense on the elemental drag rings

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: all this talk about skill sender when 90% of them dont even know what skill sender really is, or they have cheap ass version without take aim, wake up clowns, ea needs 5attack lvl boost, ct is fine tho

btw i have skill sender

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: all this talk about skill sender when 90% of them dont even know what skill sender really is, or they have cheap ass version without take aim, wake up clowns, ea needs 5attack lvl boost, ct is fine tho

btw i have skill sender
+1 for +5 atk lv
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE

btw i have skill sender
Btw i have aps sender
Trade? :)

kitty stew

-1 Give us custom dragon rings instead with no channeling BUT still gives us the elemental defense The rmdt isnt as good as the elemental def we got from the rings Hated the channel part of rings and hated channel pots but loved the defense on the elemental drag rings
why?

1) you can't swap rings anymore in battle

2) all the other classes were ring restricted too not just archers

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 bring mag rings back on barbs :normal-35:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
why? 1) you can't swap rings anymore in battle 2) all the other classes were ring restricted too not just archers

Archers are the special snowflakes of the game, they must be pampered and given gear that no other classes have.

Offline Viversum

• bye
Boost demon ea  :normal-1:  and I'm sellin skillsender for all ppl who talkin bout it guys eckss deee
:'( gimme your 4 attack ds. Ecksssss deeeeeeeeeeee