Epic Perfect World

Alright so this didn't happen right?

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***.
ok      

OT: @Subzero: This video ain't show nothing quit tryna be like me b.  You see me come out of sz better take yo ass back to croma. Im the big homie.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
ok      

OT: @Subzero: This video ain't show nothing quit tryna be like me b.  You see me come out of sz better take yo ass back to croma lil nigga. I'm the big homie.
My team won lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
ROFL apollumi disbanded

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Oh it says Artifex LOL
Now i'm not surprised why there are 10 videos of how to kill 4-5 Tyrants with one squad. Nothing has changed.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom
Oh it says Artifex LOL
Now i'm not surprised why there are 10 videos of how to kill 4-5 Tyrants with one squad. Nothing has changed.
Apollumi was disbanded officially at least. Didn't think it would take that long but it was inevitable and just a matter of time 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Ooookay.

Ijustwantnotificationssorrygm

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Apollumi health center still open guys

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Several of you were killed, especially when you tried to sig behind us while we were pking 0fcks. It's your own fault that your backstab sig failed.
I'm also in Apo because people (officers) in Tyrants are two-faced as ***. You act like I got kicked, when I left voluntarily (unlike some of your previous Apo members who lied about the reason they left/were about to be kicked).
Also, who are you to quote me? Learn some facts and then come talk to me. Here's a little bit of what you should learn:

[9/23/2016 10:41:12 AM] K: I was more friendly before I realized that half our officers lie to us.
[9/23/2016 10:41:16 AM] Haylee: not just talking about pk
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] Haylee: you nw with quinn, you pve with quinn, you made new characters with quinn
[9/23/2016 10:41:32 AM] K: And I was more friendly before they started telling me to stfu for having ovaries.
[9/23/2016 10:41:40 AM] Haylee: meanwhile you log off 2 minutes into our rg if you log on at all
[9/23/2016 10:41:56 AM] Haylee: i think you can see the other point of view
[9/23/2016 10:42:05 AM] Haylee: it's honestly annoying lol
[9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM] Haylee: but i haven't said anything
[9/23/2016 10:42:17 AM] Haylee: because i didnt want to make you feel bad about it
[9/23/2016 10:42:31 AM] Haylee: but i do think that type of things
[9/23/2016 10:42:42 AM] Haylee: just builds up and festers if you dont address it or just hope it goes away
[9/23/2016 10:42:55 AM] K: Because that's been the time I've been sleeping lately. As I said, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but it takes a bit. And yeah, I can see the other side.
[9/23/2016 10:42:57 AM] Haylee: and officers everywhere lie
[9/23/2016 10:43:12 AM] Haylee: just like salesmen or in politics
[9/23/2016 10:43:19 AM] Haylee: it's legit part of the job
[9/23/2016 10:43:37 AM] Haylee: if you tell the truth = people ragequit

Have fun being lied to, kid.
I didn't think I could show interest in anything being said in this sad forum but  you just made me laugh so hard, just admit you moved to the side that had more numbers like everyone else, no need to blame it on how Tyrants officers treat others when we all know Apollumi officers represent the scum of this universe with their superiority complex where anyone outside their delusional circle doesn't matter. You just played yourself girl and it would matter if this server wasn't about to die anyway.  :normal-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Artifex left before we came  :normal-4:
I'm basically 40

Insanity

do they ever stop losing guys 

OmegaRa

I am so glad I escaped all this unnecessary drama.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Ooooooooo Artifex is back baby LOOL <33 nice video !
bb

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
These kids are still crying lmao
Nice video Sub
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Subzero, get some mass pk skill on wiz size on 1 ea when no body is around him ? 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
JAAJAJAJAJAJ HOWL BEST GUILD IN EPW DEFEAT 0FK TYRANTS APO AND ARTIFEX TOGETHER BEST EAS ON SERVER JAJAJAJ