Epic Perfect World

Damage Test $aphira [EA] and SAPHlRO [SB]

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Yop all,

I made this video for compare the damages of my Holy DPH EA $aphira and my holy DPH SB SAPHlRO. Just class buff, and base stats.
Firstly, this video was for me... But finally I've decided to share it with you all.

Maybe you want to say something after watched it ? Other things that you want to see ?

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Waste of 50 seconds of my life
Nobody cares how much you can hit wooden dummies....
If it was on other players it might be relevant but this thread is just a joke(no offense)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
So the point of making this video is?

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
Nobody cares how much you can hit wooden dummies....
If it was on other players it might be relevant but this thread is just a joke(no offense)
So the point of making this video is?
The def of wooden dummies is the same for all, this is the reason why I test my damage on it.

With this video you can watch the damage of my SB [94 atk lvl and 86650 max mag atk] and my EA [101 atk lvl and 82832 atk phys with the fire buff damage].
The damages of my SB are better than my EA but my EA has a lot of CC. In general, I do 1 atk per second with my SB and my EA. If my SB reach 100+ atk lvl (like all SB full mag and atk lvl) the damages will be insane compared to thoses of my EA.

So, why I made this video ? Just to share my experience with everyone

(sorry if my english is bad...)

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Intresting            
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
The def of wooden dummies is the same for all, this is the reason why I test my damage on it.

With this video you can watch the damage of my SB [94 atk lvl and 86650 max mag atk] and my EA [101 atk lvl and 82832 atk phys with the fire buff damage].
The damages of my SB are better than my EA but my EA has a lot of CC. In general, I do 1 atk per second with my SB and my EA. If my SB reach 100+ atk lvl (like all SB full mag and atk lvl) the damages will be insane compared to thoses of my EA.

So, why I made this video ? Just to share my experience with everyone

(sorry if my english is bad...)
Very very bad usage of each classes dmg potential imho.

Every arcane is supposed to do more base damage. However, you're not factoring crit that EA's can achieve. Also skills play a key role.

Both classes aren't made to be played by just spamming downburst or autoattack.

Theres way to many variables to be able to test this just simply on a dummy.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
You do realize attack levels mean nothing to mobs right...? Doesnt matter if it has same defense for all classes atk lvls make the difference in pvp and def too

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
Very very bad usage of each classes dmg potential imho.

Every arcane is supposed to do more base damage. However, you're not factoring crit that EA's can achieve. Also skills play a key role.

Both classes aren't made to be played by just spamming downburst or autoattack.

Theres way to many variables to be able to test this just simply on a dummy.
Yep of course.

You do realize attack levels mean nothing to mobs right...? Doesnt matter if it has same defense for all classes atk lvls make the difference in pvp and def too
Yes you're right. I was just surprised by the difference without count att lvl =/

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Frenchie teach me how to edit videos like you.  :normal-14:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Infact its a good method to check ''overall damage'' difference of 2 classes since considering a wood dummy sits as 0 of each defence that means you hit your highest damage
I don't see whats wrong with it
The actual problem in PvP is that same character can have more magic defence, more phy def or ''spirit''  and so on...
The test she did just shows the overall damage potential of 1 class vs the other in same target
It'd be same thing if she'd have tested it on a barb with 80k hp
Just because the defences change, the ratio doesnt
If in wood dummy SB hits 50% more damage than EA, in a class such as barb, stormbringer will hit 50% more damage than archer with metals (metal vs metal comparison) because the skill mechanic stays the same, ratio aswell
Only way it'd change in wood dummy vs players if she'd have used a buff to increase damage dealt to mobs or any weapon with ''slaying levels'' (affects only monsters) which would affect the damage % addon

oh and tl;dr : Attack Levels affects damage dealt in mobs so it's no difference anyhow, only thing that changes between is defences( phy def/mag def/ defence levels vs your char attack levels)

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
Frenchie teach me how to edit videos like you.  :normal-14:
Ahah When you want Bre  :tiger-2: :tiger-3:

Infact its a good method to check ''overall damage'' difference of 2 classes since considering a wood dummy sits as 0 of each defence that means you hit your highest damage
I don't see whats wrong with it
The actual problem in PvP is that same character can have more magic defence, more phy def or ''spirit''  and so on...
The test she did just shows the overall damage potential of 1 class vs the other in same target
It'd be same thing if she'd have tested it on a barb with 80k hp
Just because the defences change, the ratio doesnt
If in wood dummy SB hits 50% more damage than EA, in a class such as barb, stormbringer will hit 50% more damage than archer with metals (metal vs metal comparison) because the skill mechanic stays the same, ratio aswell
Only way it'd change in wood dummy vs players if she'd have used a buff to increase damage dealt to mobs or any weapon with ''slaying levels'' (affects only monsters) which would affect the damage % addon

oh and tl;dr : Attack Levels affects damage dealt in mobs so it's no difference anyhow, only thing that changes between is defences( phy def/mag def/ defence levels vs your char attack levels)
Thanks for the explanation ^^

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
Man Error404:Gitgud.. this thread is for those people who has high iQ.. so plis don't put your self in critical way.. don't bother to comment anymore..ok?! ThanksBai!
Annoying/cancer class

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Man Error404:Gitgud.. this thread is for those people who has high iQ.. so plis don't put your self in critical way.. don't bother to comment anymore..ok?! ThanksBai!
if that's the case why are you here
your forum name should say it all
"simplicity"  or simple  because low iq
http://prntscr.com/d9uteo
it states it does damage based off targets def level
can also guarantee you that you can wear attack level only orns and switch to clean ornaments and still do roughly same damage on wooden dummy(tested already) with minor differences depending on how much damage of your weapon comes out http://prntscr.com/d9uumz as the range of pattack/mattack exists for a reason so it wont always come out the same
considering it has no def lvl its in no way realistic to anything involving pvp and is a waste of a thread
unless you trying to figure out which one is the better pve class lmao

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
if that's the case why are you here
your forum name should say it all
"simplicity"  or simple  because low iq
http://prntscr.com/d9uteo
it states it does damage based off targets def level
can also guarantee you that you can wear attack level only orns and switch to clean ornaments and still do roughly same damage on wooden dummy(tested already) with minor differences depending on how much damage of your weapon comes out http://prntscr.com/d9uumz as the range of pattack/mattack exists for a reason so it wont always come out the same
considering it has no def lvl its in no way realistic to anything involving pvp and is a waste of a thread
unless you trying to figure out which one is the better pve class lmao
There is no way you can properly test phys vs mag class, or any class against another on players.
Wooden Dummy will give you the best outcome if you want accurate results to check the damage difference even if it's the slightest 1%, also Attack Level still affects the damage Dummy takes so the difference between the compared two is still as realistic as it can be.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=40091.0 

Waste of 242 seconds of my life
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 02:10 pm by Sekseirse