Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
learn to play and win tournaments guys  :tiger-2: :pig-2: :monkey-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
learn to play and win tournaments guys  :tiger-2: :pig-2: :monkey-2:
yeap maybe learn to play and get better to win dyable fashion armor, no need to cry here for something because you can't win
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016, 12:42 pm by Swane

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 ea r8 would look dope with jetblack

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Make them all pink, ty 
+1 

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
i dont like how armors look anyway but sure +1 ,maybe the color will make any difference

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 they are already dyeable some of em but make em be pure colors.Ok you also changed PW's engine ?

It is possible but it takes incredibly long. files to pack all  and so then in the server files so have no time for something, the whole thing takes easy 3-5 months

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
making them dyeable would just ruin the point of having 2015 champion set
This.

• : D

It is possible but it takes incredibly long. files to pack all  and so then in the server files so have no time for something, the whole thing takes easy 3-5 months
doesn't even matter if it's hard or easy, this suggestion won't get implemented anyways  :police:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viversum

• bye
doesn't even matter if it's hard or easy, this suggestion won't get implemented anyways  :police:
I alone for directx I 2 weeks used solely by these fkcing .pck files: / noob owo

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Kareems back to bronze guys

• : D
I alone for directx I 2 weeks used solely by these fkcing .pck files: / noob owo
yeh i get it ur pro at this but if agatio doesn't approve it, it's worthless lmao.. 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Uhm only if gms dye into just 1 color, so champion one gona be still special as they are and as they should be.

Edit: also add new armors got borred of old one ..
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016, 05:09 pm by Ma boy :3

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

What am I looking at here? Looks to me like things that were already added into the game and they are in no way dyable to a realistic extent.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016, 07:30 pm by Sage
+1 guys we deserve it