Epic Perfect World

Dyeable armor

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Can you possible make dyeable armor fash sets? I would really like to be able to dye the r9 armor jet black.  :normal-15:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Can you possible make dyeable armor fash sets? I would really like to be able to dye the r9 armor jet black. :normal-15:

Give me 2015 champ armor pls 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Can you possible make dyeable armor fash sets? I would really like to be able to dye the r9 armor jet black.  :normal-15:
...oooor pink!  :normal-15:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
TT99 la one full black                  
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
nah lmao armor fashion sets shouldn't be dyable, worked hard for my champion set and making them dyeable would just ruin the point of having 2015 champion set 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nah lmao armor fashion sets shouldn't be dyable, worked hard for my champion set and making them dyeable would just ruin the point of having 2015 champion set
yeap no dyable armor fashion set

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1           

Kappa3

yeap no dyable armor fashion set

ofc only these filthy winners would agree with each other

cevans1290

ofc only these filthy winners would agree with each other
but they are right xd

Kappa3

but they are right xd
there were some people that didnt do shit and still got rewards yh totally fair guys!
the set will still be exclusive to them, they will still be the only people with them, so for what was suggested why not?

Offline mikimuse

if you'd be able to do dye-able armor would it  be also possible to add aura to it? would be fun to get items that can give u auras like the cleric skill that purple aura and to be able to have different colors and looks would be a new fashion thing that will turn perfect world upside down.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 they are already dyeable some of em but make em be pure colors.
Impossible.
Ok you also changed PW's engine ?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
there were some people that didnt do shit and still got rewards yh totally fair guys!
the set will still be exclusive to them, they will still be the only people with them, so for what was suggested why not?
Just like some people checked in entire year and it was for the person+friend. Fair. 
now theyre mass sharing titles out of the blue. Fair.
But ofcourse not even one armor fashion may be dyed!
Would be unfair for tournament LUL
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways