• Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
rotfl my chars have numbers in their names
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Solo

+1 want to use numbers myself, nice english translator noul  :police:

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
+1 want to use numbers myself, nice english translator noul  :police:
ty :police:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I'll make alt called noul2

• : D
++ so i can rename to 1969 like alt )):
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
I'll make alt called noul2
I'll make alt called ewum2  :-X

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1, my name need to change to 0def or 123  :'(

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
Я заставлю альт под названием ewum2: -X
Mrs europa2016 :normal-3: :tiger-19:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
+1 PIDOR SUKA 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
My only concern with this is that people will be able to effectively have the same name as others with #'s in it, which could lead to potential problems such as scamming.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
My only concern with this is that people will be able to effectively have the same name as others with #'s in it, which could lead to potential problems such as scamming.
True.
Altho weren't numbers in name possible before, i swear i saw someone with numbers as name , maybe it's just me.
Also this is semi off topic but wasn't it possible to put symbols in gear signatures. 
It won't let me do it anymore but i couldhave before.
Again, maybe it's just me :-[  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
True. Altho weren't numbers in name possible before, i swear i saw someone with numbers as name , maybe it's just me. Also this is semi off topic but wasn't it possible to put symbols in gear signatures. It won't let me do it anymore but i couldhave before. Again, maybe it's just me :-[ :-X

Maybe in the past, but ever since I've played here numbers and symbols weren't allowed in the game.

There was one time that he patched and it removed the filter, and people made a ton of names with symbols and numbers. Butthead for example made another archer named Butthead with an invisible space after the name, and I made a seeker named >God<, etc. 

It was patched within a day or so though, haven't seen it since. 

• : D
True.
Altho weren't numbers in name possible before, i swear i saw someone with numbers as name , maybe it's just me.
If I remember correctly, you were able to put numbers/symbols as name on Sirens of War patch(2013/2014??)
can't remember exactly 
Then they disabled it, sadly 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *