Epic Perfect World

haters will hate

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
even the kids who dont know u :p

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
wow..siriuslee  :o

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
PVP is one thing, but PVE stuff? lolol. I take whoever on GV runs. Oh well. I guess people take certain things WAY too seriously  ;D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
PVP is one thing, but PVE stuff? lolol. I take whoever on GV runs. Oh well. I guess people take certain things WAY too seriously  ;D
^
 ;D

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
worse part is, ive never pked Roblyn or even tried, even when he is alone white name, never even talked to him, just goes to show u, that he is one of many kids in j4f that need to grow up, and i was talking to kicia about this the other day, and she agreed that 90% of her factions is kids lol

this is the game kid that denied my party invite to help a friend at rancor who was in their party lol

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Meh but who cares. It's best to not even dwell on thoughts like these. If players get butt-hurt over a small thing such as "pvp in an online game" or "rival factions", it goes to show how they really are irl. I find that those types of people have extremely low self-esteem and need some sort of e-peen boost to make up for what they are lacking irl.  ;D

Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Kicia

i was talking to kicia about this the other day, and she agreed that 90% of her factions is kids lol

I said 60% ppl on server are kids -,- don't change my words

Offline Elu

Meh but who cares. It's best to not even dwell on thoughts like these. If players get butt-hurt over a small thing such as "pvp in an online game" or "rival factions", it goes to show how they really are irl. I find that those types of people have extremely low self-esteem and need some sort of e-peen boost to make up for what they are lacking irl.  ;D

Couldn't have said it better.
-Retired-

I would never take you on a GV run... your married to a guy D: and not just any guy but to that studmuffin character too "JUSES MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE"... god im bored <3

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises

I would never take you on a GV run... your married to a guy D: and not just any guy but to that studmuffin character too "JUSES MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE"... god im bored <3

^ is jellyous, teehee ^.^

Offline PandaBear

Why you even talking to kicia she's too pretty for you.<3

And why make this thread? pointless thread is pointless.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member

Let's stay on topic please..

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises

^ example of topic in itself

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Thread locked >Wrath< check your inbox for reason why.