Epic Perfect World

Halloween exchange bug

Offline Kia

- Chocolate Bars don't turn into Blinking Polutice as the npc exchange option says. They turn into power/wisdom chocolate instead.

- Red Petals Wand and
Red Petals Dual Swords have been mixed up. They carry eachothers names as it seems.

Also:

No caster fist weapon skins and no Red Petals Glaive? :(
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2016, 06:48 pm by Bᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- Chocolate Bars don't turn into Blinking Polutice as the npc exchange option says. They turn into power/wisdom chocolate instead.  
It's meant to be random, 35% for power or magic choco and 30% for the Blinking Polutice. It's just faster way of opening random pot :P

- Red Petals Wand and Red Petals Dual Swords have been mixed up. They carry eachothers names as it seems.
I will check it out, thank you ^-^

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
Yes have had same problem with Chocolate Bars not making Blinking Poultice as it should but gives one of the several Chocolate buff packs. I lost a lot of Chocolate bars on this.
It is random for the Chocolate Buff packs but it should not be random if it shows Blinking Poultice as the the exchange reward other wise it is deceptive.
SEE MY attached picture.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline Kia

Yes have had same problem with Chocolate Bars not making Blinking Poultice as it should but gives one of the several Chocolate buff packs. I lost a lot of Chocolate bars on this.
It is random for the Chocolate Buff packs but it should not be random if it shows Blinking Poultice as the the exchange reward other wise it is deceptive.
SEE MY attached picture.

Agatio said above: 35% chance for power or magic choco and 30% chance for the Blinking Polutice.

I tested it today and it works that way.

Offline riic

I do not agree with your assessment because the item has no notification that it will give anything but a Blinking Poultice. So this claim of some % is a deceptive contrivance.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I do not agree with your assessment because the item has no notification that it will give anything but a Blinking Poultice. So this claim of some % is a deceptive contrivance.
Not sure why it would matter if this is the only thing you can use the chocolate for. Opening them manually has exact same chances for these pots.

kitty stew

Agatio said above: 35% chance for power or magic choco and 30% chance for the Blinking Polutice. I tested it today and it works that way.
same here

finally getting time to actually do some quests last night I got like 20k candies and several thousand chocolates and this is what came out of it

looks pretty similar to Agatio's numbers to me and it's with a far larger sample

lol'd at "deceptive contrivance" .. its like when my daughter just learned a new word and has yet to understand what it means

Offline riic

It's meant to be random, 35% for power or magic choco and 30% for the Blinking Polutice. It's just faster way of opening random pot :P

I will check it out, thank you ^-^
You cant get away with claiming it is random selection when the NPC, Spooky Princess Candies Exchange clearly shows Blinking Poultice for Chocolate Bars.
Other wise this is cheating players who think they are going to get one thing and you give them something else.

PURGATORY

You cant get away with claiming it is random selection when the NPC, Spooky Princess Candies Exchange clearly shows Blinking Poultice for Chocolate Bars.
Other wise this is cheating players who think they are going to get one thing and you give them something else.
run Agatio run 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sad story, tell me more.