Epic Perfect World

Epic Spooky Update

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
The Event NPC with the quests mobs will be available least till the end of November.
DAMN ILY c: thanks :3
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
funny to read about fictional 0 def hck program, useless fix ironwood to 10%

Offline Trendsetter

• DB and MG inventor
  • #FreeTeru
  • Characters: Your mom
funny to read about fictional 0 def hack programm, useless fix ironwood to 10%
Agreed

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
funny to read about fictional 0 def hck program, useless fix ironwood to 10%
It's EPW, stuff like this happens all the time.
Should've seen the fictional stories when Burdette was pking actively.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Uhm...right before eclipse patch??? or all the why boost ea 5 atk lvl comments across the forums you didn't see?
It never happened lol. If it did happen, my base would've been 102 ever since
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2016, 03:32 pm by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
It's EPW, stuff like this happens all the time.
Should've seen the fictional stories when Burdette was pking actively.
amazing server, amazing fixes, only 10% to 20% no different, this is the Chinese great random, but alas, people are stupid who plays on Epw 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Monthly Attendance added at the 30th of every month.

- What about the ones we lost in October?
:( :( :( :( 

Offline Algid

• Old Player
The Event NPC with the quests mobs will be available at least till the end of November.
Nicely done.

zSavX

Ea never got the 5 attack boost xd dumb fag
ea was the most recent class in DN to get a +5 atk lvl boost, when the whole server was QQing why did you boost ea atk lvl or does no one remember that? cause it happened like 1-2 weeks before eclipse beta and before eclipse patch >_> ik cause I made a ea just to test the difference. so please stop. you missed what my comment was trying to send...there's 11 other classes that exist...ea ain't the only one that matters, tyrants think they own the server but get sz locked by apo in DT...pfft

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
People still think Russians using hack for 0def it needs some IQ and a bit of logic there is no such thing as 0def hack,you can't code or however you wanna call it in english for such thing.I'm pretty sure that's not a client side thing you can edit on your own its a server side :normal-43:

PURGATORY

People still think Russians using hack for 0def it needs some IQ and a bit of logic there is no such thing as 0def hack,you can't code or however you wanna call it in english for such thing.I'm pretty sure that's not a client side thing you can edit on your own its a server side :normal-43:
They will probably introduce a Trumpian conspiracy theory about 0d hack being inflicted by Russian players who are beyond the mechanisms of EPW, no way you should talk about IQ in the first place (btw great job, I wanted to see demon ironwood force-primaled though)

build a wall

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
ea was the most recent class in DN to get a +5 atk lvl boost, when the whole server was QQing why did you boost ea atk lvl or does no one remember that? cause it happened like 1-2 weeks before eclipse beta and before eclipse patch >_> ik cause I made a ea just to test the difference. so please stop. you missed what my comment was trying to send...there's 11 other classes that exist...ea ain't the only one that matters, tyrants think they own the server but get sz locked by apo in DT...pfft
Dude no lol....
Agatio said they were going to test it out but then they didnt add it to the patch. Can confirm I have ss's talking to him about it not being implemented
And what does dt have anything to do with that? Ego warrior

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
They will probably introduce a Trumpian conspiracy theory about 0d hack being inflicted by Russian players who are beyond the mechanisms of EPW, no way you should talk about IQ in the first place (btw great job, I wanted to see demon ironwood force-primaled though)

build a wall
Bet u are one of the people who thought they hack 0 def lul

PURGATORY

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Dude no lol....
Agatio said they were going to test it out but then they didnt add it to the patch. Can confirm I have ss's talking to him about it not being implemented
And what does dt have anything to do with that? Ego warrior
Lol that you even reply to this fag man .... he is dumb asfkc