Epic Perfect World

Homesteads

Offline kitcat666

• Characters: Kiarana, Anikita
  • Faction: Arch Enemy
is there any possibility of the homesteads coming into epic? 
apart from PWI theres another private server that has done it, 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
is there any possibility of the homesteads coming into epic?
apart from PWI theres another private server that has done it,
its possible but that means they may have to add in ultimate skills as well and well
expect tons of nerfs ...

Offline ultralady

• Patience isn't always a virtue when you have to handle morons
would like to see homesteads here too its much needed for many of us and as far as i have seen characters havent been nerfed to have them i  sure know none of mine were and i have every class on pwi.. new skills would be welcoming too...once we get to 150 here on epic there is nothing to really do for a lot of us and pk is just becoming tiresome and boring...many of us would support Agatio fund wise if that is what is needed.

kitty stew

would like to see homesteads here too its much needed for many of us and as far as i have seen characters havent been nerfed to have them i sure know none of mine were and i have every class on pwi.. new skills would be welcoming too...once we get to 150 here on epic there is nothing to really do for a lot of us and pk is just becoming tiresome and boring...many of us would support Agatio fund wise if that is what is needed.

https://www.thesims.com/store

you're welcome

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
would like to see homesteads here too its much needed for many of us and as far as i have seen characters havent been nerfed to have them i  sure know none of mine were and i have every class on pwi.. new skills would be welcoming too...once we get to 150 here on epic there is nothing to really do for a lot of us and pk is just becoming tiresome and boring...many of us would support Agatio fund wise if that is what is needed.
Not sure what there is to do before you hit 150?
I mean, killing 10 bunnies, clicking on books a bunch times doesnt really excite me tbh.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
What are the gains from getting homestead implemented? Like, Do we get stats, a new function to help us get an edge in PvP? Or do we just have a little village we run, period?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1- do you have perfect gear ? ( i don't think so )
2- are you god at your class ?
3- u want something to do ? go kill ppl and do some pvp
4-level more alts
5- if non of those 4 are good 4 you go play sims

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What are the gains from getting homestead implemented? Like, Do we get stats, a new function to help us get an edge in PvP? Or do we just have a little village we run, period?
lel watch will be like Garrisons on WoW pointless dailies.

Opulence

I'm sure in time it would be implemented. But when that would be? Not for a long while (1 yr?).
Tbh if you really want to play around with house customization play the sims like others said (no sarcasm), you can get all of sims 2 really cheap now if you are on a budget. Even 4 is ok if you are new to the series.

kitty stew

I'm sure in time it would be implemented. But when that would be? Not for a long while (1 yr?).
soon    

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"I just started playing this age long game and have nothing to do after getting lvl 150"
LOL.

Offline Calan

• Beginner
  • Characters: Calan
  • Faction: Savagery
+1                 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
maybe next year

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
We may never get these newer features here, simply because 

• You need to have the files leaked to obtain them
  • Those who may have the files won't leak them quickly

Judging on how it took us around 3 years before we got Eclipse here on EPW, it's really unrealistic to be under the assumption that any of the other new patches will come here within a short timeframe. Personally I'd love to see some normal patches here, which are becoming more and more scarce.

cevans1290

Why not, if he can get them. Seems like useless extra shit, I don't personally know how works but sure?
+/- idc