Nope.
It's ok, we forgive you  ^-^
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:06 pm by Jessa

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Ofc im not found cuz iv.decided it's time to find a real faction and just let the past be the past . I dont wanna insult.anyone but ae isnt the.ae.that was.cool simple as that ...or maybe that's just how.i feel . The leadership now is.to controling for me . Someone that thinks for himself is considered traitor now cuz it doesnt help the boss :)
Excuse me but.. who are you..?? :rolleyes:
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Our current officer roster is

LEADER
TeroT

DIRECTOR
FlameTheOne

MARSHALS
iZuzu
KitsuneBi
Jessa
kEitA

EXECUTORS
Inge
hitem
Aizel
Ashtray
JudgeTomato
Dude_WTF
NarutoKyuubi
Three

We recruit active 150 R8 geared mains (sins and seekers are closed). Apply at epicae.com or contact one of the officers mentioned above.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You really nailed it allying Axe_Group last night

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
We want to take part on the asian pk cause we rarely ever get a chance to do big mass pk alone cause we don't have enough numbers yet :)

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
AE is still recruiting active main r8 150s for PK/TW/Events

Offline MACKA

• Characters: MACKA
  • Faction: AxeGroup/AA
 I did not play one week .... kicked... :-X
 You'll be very long to collect the normal the team... You have only one good PL "Captain", all the others did not know what to do...
 Good luck in the development :)

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
 You'll be very long to collect the normal the team... You have only one good PL "Captain", all the others did not know what to do...

That is what happens to inactives in ArchEnemy. One cannot park their toon here to collect dust. They will be kicked for inactivitiy. Sometimes even just for one week. Unless of course that person informs the officers in advance that they will be away for a period of time. And thank you our development is going just fine :)

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
 You'll be very long to collect the normal the team... You have only one good PL "Captain", all the others did not know what to do...

Hello.
You were unfortunately offline for more then one week :(.  I'm sure you know it's important for any guild, including AE, to maintain active members.
Regarding Captain, yes he is an OP team leader! We have many capable members and officers here in AE, and we continue to grow and improve. 
On topic, ArchEnemy is still recruiting active, r8 members (sins/seekers closed) for PK/TW/Events and more :)

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance

Well thank you, but I think our director is better than me, don't you agree? :-X

Offline MACKA

I do not want to offend anyone, but your director can not distinguish between the primary purpose from secondary.
He is always in the target or tank or a dead player.
The definition of "kite" for him does not exist. He always pulls the whole group in a bunch.
I apologize for my English. My English is poor. I hope the essence of what I have written, you will understand.
P.S. this is my personal, subjective opinion
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:29 pm by MACKA

Offline Captain

• Captain
I do not want to offend anyone, but your director can not distinguish between the primary purpose from secondary.
He is always in the target or tank or a dead player.
The definition of "kite" for him does not exist. He always pulls the whole group in a bunch.
I apologize for my English. My English is poor. I hope the essence of what I have written, you will understand.
P.S. this is my personal, subjective opinion
Are you talking about vanatorul? Because he hasn't been director for quite a while, our current director is a bm you know?

Offline MACKA

obviously we are talking about different people. 
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:53 pm by MACKA

Offline Captain

• Captain
obviously we are talking about different people.
Are you sure you were in AE sir?