Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
404 Error : Vanatorul not Found :rolleyes:
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Vanatorul is a big part of ArchEnemy's past and I respect him for that but he has no part on ArchEnemy currently or in the future.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Bump for AE. Come join us  ;)

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Ofc im not found cuz iv.decided it's time to find a real faction and just let the past be the past . I dont wanna insult.anyone but ae isnt the.ae.that was.cool simple as that ...or maybe that's just how.i feel . The leadership now is.to controling for me . Someone that thinks for himself is considered traitor now cuz it doesnt help the boss :)
Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:01 pm by Vanatorul

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Vanatorul this is ArchEnemy recruitment thread and it's ment for that. If you have problems about our leadership or ArchEnemy in general, do it somewhere else thank you.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Ofc im not found cuz iv.decided it's time to find a real faction and just let the past be the past . I dont wanna insult.anyone but ae isnt the.ae.that was.cool simple as that ...or maybe that's just how.i feel . The leadership now is.to controling for me . Someone that thinks for himself is considered traitor now cuz it doesnt help the boss :)

You should be embarrassed to come here and try to spread bs about your previous guild and Tero, which hasn't said anything against you here or anywhere else. Don't blame your actions on someone else, you left because you wanted to and no one else had anything to do with it, if you want to blame it on a "controlling" leader go ahead, but I don't think there's nothing wrong when you as a director are asked to spend more than 30 mins a day in the game. So please, keep your drama to yourself and don't drag us into it, thank you.

Best regards,

Captain, Director of ArchEnemy

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Bump, good luck guys it's fun to pk vs you

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
There is no drama Captain and so u know i didnt wanted to be director for the new ae but i.did.it.for tero.and he knew i couldnt play much cuz i was busy with colege but its ok . I wish u guyz gl and to have fun :)
P.s. funny to see the guy that called ae trash.for so long now being in ae ...hahaha payback a bitch .

Offline Captain

• Captain
Life takes many turns, and people often speak too much about what they do not know which is the case here. What happened between me and AE in the past belongs there, in the past. I'm part of AE future and proud of it.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good luck with your faction.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Life takes many turns, and people often speak too much about what they do not know which is the case here. What happened between me and AE in the past belongs there, in the past. I'm part of AE future and proud of it.
You seem a different person from back then as well, and I say this to your credit.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Captain

• Captain
You seem a different person from back then as well, and I say this to your credit.
Thank you, but it's all a matter of perspective.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran