Epic Perfect World

Automatic Check-ins

Offline MoonScarlet

• Gammy's Moony 💖
  • Thank you Lina for the lovely artwork 💕
  • Characters: MoonScarlet | Neptulus
I think it would be wonderful if check-ins were automatically done when you log in instead of probably ending up forgetting to press a little button before logging off or going afk. I know it's a simple task, but it's very easily forgotten to do when people who are almost active all the time get lost in a task of some sort.  :pig-37:
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2016, 03:38 am by MoonScarlet

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” - Terry Pratchett

kitty stew

I think it would be wonderful if check-ins were automatically done when you log in instead of probably ending up forgetting to press a little button before logging off or going afk. I know it's a simple task, but it's very easily forgotten to do when people who are almost active all the time get lost in a task of some sort. :pig-37:
welp

then people like me can just afk on a few dozen clients all month and get rewards for doing absolutely nothing other than consuming server bandwidth and resources

shouldn't need much of an explanation as to why this is a bad idea in general, it's way too easy to spend 3 seconds clicking a box or two

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
We are not occupying such an active server that one can simply get lost on so many tasks that one forgets the checkin. And if you do that's where the Absense notes come in handy.

Offline LoveMeOrNot

• Beginner
  • Love me or hate it don't really care
That's a good idea considering the several issues and bugs about the attendance . And if we can make life easier why not ? Remember  is only one absence note per week and you can only use 3 a day . If those notes were possible to put in account stash or use as many as you got in one single day would be useful too .  Press the dam button every single day can be easy for people  who are 24 h online watching the TV and playing but for others who actually have a life and log in after coming from work or school  i would say it is  extremely helpful . + 1 

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
+1000000000000000000000

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline BriEsT

• Don
  Press the dam button every single day can be easy for people  who are 24 h online watching the TV and playing but for others who actually have a life and log in after coming from work or school  i would say it is  extremely helpful . + 1
If Im reading it right , the guy who made this topic wanted sign ups to be automatic once you logged your toon on . From this part which I quoted on you , you seem to be asking for sign up everyday without logging on which is unfair to the ppl who do use 5 mins on their free time to sign up . And if you are not asking for free daily sign up with no effort even then your comment makes no sense . If you are already logging in the game each day but cant play 24/7 you still can use 5 mins to sign up toons .

Overall -1 , dont be lazy its literally a few mins to sign up 20+ toons unless you are mentally challenged .

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Tbh our server doesn't exactly have that many activities that you would forget to check in. -1.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
+1
but there's already someways to log in and do the check ins automatically.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

kitty stew

That's a good idea considering the several issues and bugs about the attendance
Agatio told me he is trying to fix that attendance bug for October (not sure if he's trying to fix the monthly reward too that includes ridgeknives and horns -- don't care about the silly sutra apoth)

in the end, I'm pretty sure those toons ***ed out of October attendance due to the bug (this bug happened on 4 of my toons, the rest were just fine, and they all had 15-28 absence notes in inventory at the time) will still be given the yearly attendance reward considering what happened

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

Offline Kia

Agatio told me he is trying to fix that attendance bug for October (not sure if he's trying to fix the monthly reward too that includes ridgeknives and horns -- don't care about the silly sutra apoth)

in the end, I'm pretty sure those toons ***ed out of October attendance due to the bug (this bug happened on 4 of my toons, the rest were just fine, and they all had 15-28 absence notes in inventory at the time) will still be given the yearly attendance reward considering what happened
I lost my october attendance on 10+ toons even tho they all had 31 check-ins. Gotta love bugs.

Also, i +1 the original idea to have an auto-checkin upon login.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I lost my october attendance on 10+ toons even tho they all had 31 check-ins. Gotta love bugs.

Also, i +1 the original idea to have an auto-checkin upon login.
Had pretty much same thing so +1

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 im forgetful af

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1