Epic Perfect World

Preparing for the EPIC Genesis/Descent Update

Offline PandaBear

guys mine says file currupted :( :( :( i cant play please answer me

you probably used a download manager try downloading it without one
what do you mean panda

Offline _Matilda_

• theres no point talking to a wall!
ok so i DL`d this link http://www.mediafire.com/?oiwfj7mpc00bc76 and tried to manually patch but it just said files corrupted. can someone help?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Reboot PC and try again.

Offline Elu

Did everything according to this guide and when I run EPW_Genesis_1-2.cup I get: "The patch version of update is lower then client version". Any help?
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did everything according to this guide and when I run EPW_Genesis_1-2.cup I get: "The patch version of update is lower then client version". Any help?
What is the content of EPW\config\element\version.sw ?

Offline xXkonanXx

I hav the same problem as Elu every time I click EPW_Genesis_1-2 is say update is lower than the client version.
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline Elu

Can't open that file. My client version is 1.4.5 2035, I downloaded both patches, the PWI files had everything but no element/launcher/patcher files, copied those from the first patch and then ran the second.

In case of any of that helps.
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Can't open that file. My client version is 1.4.5 2035, I downloaded both patches, the PWI files had everything but no element/launcher/patcher files, copied those from the first patch and then ran the second.

In case of any of that helps.
Open it with notepad. If your client is 1.4.5 it means that you didn't copy -> replace files from EPW_genesis_patch to EPW folder (which is renamed PWI folder).

Offline Elu

I opened the version.sw and says 1 0.

I downloaded PWI files, updated. Downloaded patch, copied those files to the PWI folder and then ran the second patch. Am I doing something wrong?
-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I opened the version.sw and says 1 0.

I downloaded PWI files, updated. Downloaded patch, copied those files to the PWI folder and then ran the second patch. Am I doing something wrong?
if it says 1 0 then it's correct, but your client should be 1.4.4 at this point, and is 1.4.5, so please copy the full content of the patch to new EPW folder and replace all files..

Offline Elu

That's what I did. But anyhow, I copied the patch files to the old EPW folder and I'm running the game now. Only issue is this:

-Retired-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Uhm, you misunderstood the guide.
We are no longer using old EPW client. We are using PWI client that is patched by those few files from download section.

Offline Elu

And I did copied the patch files to that PWI folder and all.

I'll just re-do everything and find a way. Thank you for help.
-Retired-

Offline Harlet

i did everything that ur supposed to do i downloaded the Decent files from the site, downloaded the EpW update renamed the pwi i just downloaded and replaced the files and when i try and open the patcher it says patcher.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.