Epic Perfect World

This community.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
the day u see a sins aps get nerfed or a venos 0 def nerf the server will quit and cry for weeks until its back to being broken its just how it is people will cry if their broken classes cant easy kill something and gms here would rather let it be broken then ask players wat needs to b balanced. i recently came across a veno who every time the 0 def proc on me which was ridiculous but thats the game
Clearly, 20% is super broken...   :rolleyes: I swear you people are never satisfied. Damned if they do and damned if they don't. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

kitty stew

Clearly, 20% is super broken... :rolleyes: I swear you people are never satisfied. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
PW has a long history of having an extremely whiny playerbase, regardless of server

and the more one caters to it.. the less satisfied people get

the more influence people think whining will have, the more they will do it

you'd think after running this server since what, 2011 or 12, Agatio would realize this

can only wonder when is the 0def nerf

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
boost ea's ct + bring back scripting :)
Gz for your first joke Chill,proud of you :*

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well pwi makers(china) have no sense of balance at all.
Skill runes are next lol seriously?
Legit who thought of 0def,these pets,spammable life hunter, and a bunch of bullsht. Pwi did and we all know they can't balance sht so with every patch something fked up is going to come.
But you guys keep getting excited for it and ask for it and worst sht happens
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Clearly, 20% is super broken...   :rolleyes: I swear you people are never satisfied. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Ye sure cant please people on this server at all. 

kitty stew

Well pwi makers(china) have no sense of balance at all. Skill runes are next lol seriously? Legit who thought of 0def,these pets,spammable life hunter, and a bunch of bullsht. Pwi did and we all know they can't balance sht so with every patch something fked up is going to come. But you guys keep getting excited for it and ask for it and worst sht happens
about 2008 and 2009 in PW International people had a lot less HP, a lot less attack power, their refines were shit, vit builds were very popular in pk, so 0 def didn't have as much an impact until the phoenix + ream bug became relevant, but still, back then and now, 0 def is pretty much the only reason to play demon.. too many benefits of sage in mass

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Bring R9 on epic pw is the only way to balance 

but ppl gonna cry cuz they dumb at dph 
And they spend like 5k$ 

It's sad but keep this R8 and server will never be balanced 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Bring R9 on epic pw is the only way to balance

but ppl gonna cry cuz they dumb at dph
And they spend like 5k$

It's sad but keep this R8 and server will never be balanced
lol...I'm the best player on retail and it's more unbalanced than epic

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
lol...I'm the best player on retail and it's more unbalanced than epic
Ofc no 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
They design this game to make money. Hello people. Understand that jesus. The more OP something is... the more people want it, gotta have it. Thus paying more and more money to be better than everyone else..... i.e Tideborns, Nightshade, runes and shit. This game was never meant to be balanced. Only a way to make money for the Devs in China.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
They design this game to make money. Hello people. Understand that jesus. The more OP something is... the more people want it, gotta have it. Thus paying more and more money to be better than everyone else..... i.e Tideborns, Nightshade, runes and shit. This game was never meant to be balanced. Only a way to make money for the Devs in China.
+1  :-[ sadly this is the truth right here. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline kin

Clearly, 20% is super broken...   :rolleyes: I swear you people are never satisfied. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
yup it is super broken like cant be fixed even by Macgyver xD i bet u play veno and rely on that one skill and if not well dont dick ride one class i spoke of more then one thing so plz tell me how high aps with gof aint broken? i know everyone dont have high aps gof but  plz explain how its not broken :)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
yup it is super broken like cant be fixed even by Macgyver xD i bet u play veno and rely on that one skill and if not well dont dick ride one class i spoke of more then one thing so plz tell me how high aps with gof aint broken? i know everyone dont have high aps gof but  plz explain how its not broken :)
Then go tank class. The way gears are locked now, it's not like he's not able to be killed.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Then go tank class. The way gears are locked now, it's not like he's not able to be killed.
Nabits add me on overwatch Fail#11467

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Nabits add me on overwatch Fail#11467
Done