This community.

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
People saying things like :

BM DPH dmg is oke. Really ? How many DPH BMs plays on this server ? 1 or 2 because they bored ? BM DPH doesnt exist on this server , if it was a thing you would of seen many DPH BMs.

DB paralyse are ok. Really ? You can only get free of it by faith/sutra/ad and that is only for those few seconds , rest you are perma-locked and killed.

SB DMG is ok. Really ? SB Hits harder than a wizard and has a combo that requires 2 skills to kill ANY class with only 2 skills WTF ? Not even a 100atk lvl wizard with SPARK cant kill in 2 skills a good geared player , while SB can and has so low CD. People saying things like counter it , you can counter it for 6 seonds while the debuff lasts 15 SECONDS (nobody is a retard to use it with no thunder cells so it last 6 seconds)

Veno 0DEF is ok. Really ? In mass/small pvp if 2(yes only 2 needed) archers AA you and a veno 0def you don`t even see the DMG log or who attacked you , you just simply get from full HP to 0 in a mili-second. YOU CANNOT REACT in a mili-second.

DD Cleric is oke. Really ? About DMG is oke , but about defence its weaker than a SB when cleric is in violet dance.

SIN aps is oke. Really ? Sin can gof crit for 15k`s on DB/Violet Dance Cleric/SB/Veno with a 3.33 atk speed. This is so ok.

People who defends these things are the one who abuses them and the try-hards who want to protect their loved class with no upcomming REQUIRED nerfs.

Therefore I will PM a moderator everytime this goes off-topic / postfarm / trash talk , for a moderation.
DPH BM in mass pk, gets alot of kills from aoe "calm down"
sin --> have always been op! they got optimized for abit, but then got boosted harder than ever again! just need to take 10 atk levels of them.
rest of the stuff you have been stating are skills mechanics which are unchangable, and i do hate if they get customized into complete hideous disastrous design! please think through your posts before posting! 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

I am baila
now report my -1 to gms too ?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
its a private server what u expect? 95%+ of the ppl here dont know how to build or play their toons... do it like i do... if you see someone failing just laugh over them
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
BM's are fine
SB's damage is fine because they're squishy as ***
DB could maybe do with being nerfed
WF 0 def is retarded as *** how has it not been fixed yet?

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Stop crying about how unbalanced this game is. What game is 100% balanced? Agatio got rid of scripting, for the most part, but now people make threads like these and cry about taking too much damage? Would you rather others tank your damage, then script to out do yours? 

As far as 0d goes, yes it is broken, but you should always be aware of your surroundings, especially with a wf around. Don't make false accusations of not being able to react within a millisecond. When I was demon, good players knew how to avoid 0d, getting rid of the debuff once it landed, and avoided bleed or arcane antinomy. 

Moral of the story, #gitgud?
❤️

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Jokes thread just keep on comin

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
BM's are fine
SB's damage is fine because they're squishy as ***
DB could maybe do with being nerfed
WF 0 def is retarded as *** how has it not been fixed yet?
Why do Dbs need a nerf when they're already nerfed def and offense wise. They're a joke compared to how good they are on retail. Agatio did a good job with balancing eclipse . The QQ here is mostly cause of l2p issues and cause people kept saying how op the new classes are before they even came out . Now you have people who can't resist a 3m CD skill crying because it literally became a meme crying about new expansions or classes

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Why do Dbs need a nerf when they're already nerfed def and offense wise. They're a joke compared to how good they are on retail. Agatio did a good job with balancing eclipse . The QQ here is mostly cause of l2p issues and cause people kept saying how op the new classes are before they even came out . Now you have people who can't resist a 3m CD skill crying because it literally became a meme crying about new expansions or classes
The key word in my sentence being "maybe".

Offline Kia

You should probably consider changing the topics name if you are really looking for honest and constructive contribution. The one you are currently using is rather misleading.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think you need to play Sims 4. Every thing there is balanced.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
motherload

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
yasss , love the new update <3

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barbaric. +1 though

PURGATORY

All credits for the photo go to Royal, it's her not mine

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Jokes thread just keep on comin
The comedians ain't getting any funnier though  :(