Epic Perfect World

STORMBRINGERS of EPW I 1v1 Series I

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Its true tho. 0 deaths. And i've faught many. And I'm not saying that to make people think that I think I'm the best at SB or some shit, couse I know I ain't. I started playing sb in Beta. And I'm making this videos to hopefully give some insight to people that play SB on how I play it or others that just want to know how the class works. I would love to face an opponent who would could actually 3-0 me or some shit. Couse then I can learn some stuff that maybe I don't know.

But what I don't like is people making shit up like Yuri and calling people out, which i have never faught and looks like will avoid the 1v1. And says *i dont record everything because it's not important*, meanwhile makes a video of him flying around tracking me down so he can backstab me, while im paying attention to other stuff and call it a legit 1v1. Now thats what I don't like.

Say place and day not playing today considering been on for 3hrs straight and you running smashing your keyboard,  just as you die 123 in mass pk's, and die to me as running away with same buffs yet making excuses its fine your not the first to accept losing to me and here a hint its called RPK just run to safe zone if you cant handle it.

oh I see, so you're saying you got those numbers from targeting me in mass and call it a 1v1, wow.... i'm so dumb of not thinking of that.
Tommorow, 18pm st, Sundown, be there. No excuses.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2016, 02:15 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
Say place and day not playing today considering been on for 3hrs straight and you running smashing your keyboard,  just as you die 123 in mass pk's, and die to me as running away with same buffs yet making excuses its fine your not the first to accept losing to me and here a hint its called RPK just run to safe zone if you cant handle it.
LMAO who are you to talka bout 123 in mass pk LMAO everytime i see you your flying away or your dead rofl :normal-2: :normal-2:
looks like your pretty known for fake scoring in this threat pink fagget nig-ger

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Its true tho. 0 deaths. And i've faught many. And I'm not saying that to make people think that I think I'm the best at SB or some shit, couse I know I ain't. I started playing sb in Beta. And I'm making this videos to hopefully give some insight to people that play SB on how I play it or others that just want to know how the class works. I would love to face an opponent who would could actually 3-0 me or some shit. Couse then I can learn some stuff that maybe I don't know.

But what I don't like is people making shit up like Yuri and calling people out, which i have never faught and looks like will avoid the 1v1. And says *i dont record everything because it's not important*, meanwhile makes a video of him flying around tracking me down so he can backstab me, while im paying attention to other stuff and call it a legit 1v1. Now thats what I don't like.

oh I see, so you're saying you got those numbers from targeting me in mass and call it a 1v1, wow.... i'm so dumb of not thinking of that.
Tommorow, 18pm, Sundown, be there. No excuses.
You about to be no-show'd with like 50 excuses  :))

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri

Tommorow, 18pm st, Sundown, be there. No excuses.
Delusional...mass  pk?
Here the funny fact catching you alone outside of the safezone anyways stay delusional see you there if im around.
Unless you do what ants do no show = win.

Funny you call it backstab when you basically run away when i first target you "alone" than when your stun didnt work out for you "bail"
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
idk sht about sb but it first few fights looked fun  ^-^
music was good esp 1st one
that intro tho, i wont comment  :normal-37:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Delusional...mass  pk?
Here the funny fact catching you alone outside of the safezone anyways stay delusional see you there if im around.
Unless you do what ants do no show = win.
Good answer... what ever it meant.
Just be there, no lame excuses such as your fav anime was on. 

idk sht about sb but it first few fights looked fun  ^-^
music was good esp 1st one
that intro tho, i wont comment  :normal-37:
what, intro was good  :(

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
1v1ing as many stormbringers as I could find, enjoy  ^-^

my bro is best stormbra 

Good answer... what ever it meant.
Just be there, no lame excuses such as your fav anime was on.
what, intro was good  :(

Laugh
must be first too see new episode 

★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂
1-0 Dragon End
1-0 Timber field
1-0 Arena (Just Now)
Just cause i dont really even record as much anymore doesnt mean anything your not worth my time.
Aren't you that sb that takes almost 25k by AS? 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
ma man daniel losing sb 1vs1 xDD

kidding brother kiss very nice vid  :-*

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
my bro is best stormbra
Laugh
must be first too see new episode
Ahhh stombra, this my new title!
ma man daniel losing sb 1vs1 xDD

kidding brother kiss very nice vid  :-*
Not today Satan, not today  :police:  :-*

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Daniel if you lose sb 1v1 to anyone I rq

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
How can you say that you didn't do it then say "talking in general".
Also, I didn't reply with any score or anything. Just said something that's a fact and you started getting balls and try to talk up to me. You should really leave by now, you aren't getting your mascot level like this  :(
Damnn,i need start getting balls to talk to someone like you c: wow,k i should,don't wanna go down to ur lvl xD 

bb

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Damnn,i need start getting balls to talk to someone like you c: wow,k i should,don't wanna go down to ur lvl xD
:normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: you said that you were going to stop like 50 times please stop it's dumb, 
guys mentalista is back and playing sb 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Daniel if you lose sb 1v1 to anyone I rq

Bretardo will win me when lvl 150 :'(

Offline Maysou

• Faction: Conflate
wp my friend 
wp :normal-23: